Page 263 of 282 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2812
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Hello ,

I am having a bit of trouble. My site version is v1.5.6c using php 7.4.25. I installed (One Page Checkout) - Version: v2.3.12 because that was the last version that supported my zencart version. It looks great when i load the plugin up. But if i change the shipping option, the credit card box changes to this

Name:  dJWUOLP.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  23.5 KB

Customers can no longer enter credit card details and a small box shows up with the " use credit card" label in place of the number input box. This button does nothing. I followed the steps outlined in

https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...ment-552207291

For the shipping estimator and my version of zencart but it doesn't fix my issue. What am i doing wrong here ?

Ps. Yeah i know i should be updating to the latest version of zencart. I plan to do that later this summer when i have some down time.
    Last edited by jasonshanks; 25 Jun 2023 at 03:44 PM.
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com

Plugin Contributions

My bad , i found the solution in this thread. Sorry about that !

The fix for my problem was by swguy here

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....76#post1394376

Thank you so much again for providing this wonderful plugin.
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com

Plugin Contributions

According to post #1739 on this topic, the following code will make PAYPAL the default payment option (Radio-button selected on page load) -:
    Code:
     <?php
    if (empty($_SESSION['payment'])) {
        $_SESSION['payment'] = 'paypalwpp';
    }
    What would I need to edit in order to make SQUARE the default (option selected radio button)?

Customers are not clicking the radio button before inputting card details, and this seems to result in a square payment error. If this radio button is ON by default, then we may be able to aoid such Square errors.
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
    According to post #1739 on this topic, the following code will make PAYPAL the default payment option (Radio-button selected on page load) -:
    Code:
     <?php
        $_SESSION['payment'] = 'paypalwpp';
    }
    What would I need to edit in order to make SQUARE the default (option selected radio button)?

Customers are not clicking the radio button before inputting card details, and this seems to result in a square payment error. If this radio button is ON by default, then we may be able to aoid such Square errors.
    Code:
     <?php
        $_SESSION['payment'] = 'square';
    }

Plugin Contributions

PHP Code:
    if (empty($_SESSION['payment'])) {

$_SESSION['payment'] = 'square_webPay';

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    PHP Code:
    if (empty($_SESSION['payment'])) {

$_SESSION['payment'] = 'square_webPay';

best.
    Thanks, I was thinking of the built-in (albeit fairly non-functional) one.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Carl and Cindy. At some point Carl, I hope to buy you more coffee... Your module literally saved my business. When profits allow, I'll be making another contribution (as should all those who have benefitted).
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Note that the "problem" of not selecting WebPay should not happen. In a 1.5.7 or later, OPC, WebPay and PayPal that the WebPay is listed first and, with the entry of the first digit of the CC #, the Credit Card option is automatically selected.

I could not create a scenario where the Credit Card was not selected when information was entered into the WebPay form.

HOWEVER, I could duplicate the CC info being sent but not selected by entering a 4 in the CC line, selectging PayPal, and then returning to the CC line to enter a valid CC info.

IOW, it takes a pretty big mistake sequence by the customer to get CC info entered without the button being selected.

Plugin Contributions

I'm probably stabbing in the dark here, but maybe someone can give me a nudge in the right direction...

My online store is currently running on ZenCart 1.5.7d and some months ago I installed OPC 2.4.3. (Great Plugin!) My host is on php 8.0

A number of payment methods are available to my customers, one of them is a (local) third-party payment gate called PayFast (they supplied a plugin for ZenCart).

Occasionally a strange error occurs during the payment process ONLY when the PayFast option is selected:
    1. The delivery address and billing address is 'lost' during the payment process. When the order is 'returned' from the third party payment site, these fields are empty. (We have to contact the customer in cases where they have more than one address registered on their profile).
    2. When the invoice is accessed in admin, an error message report 'unknown country name'. However, only ONE country is available when customers register a profile.
    3. Error log shows: PHP Warning: Undefined variable $country_has_zones in /includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 1610 (Should not be important?)
    4. Order in database show the correct value for the customer_address_format_id, BUT the delivery_address_format_id and billing_address_format_id shows a value of 0 (which isn't defined in the address format table)? The delivery and billing address fields are empty.
    5. The error ONLY occurs when the PayFast option is selected and it MOSTLY happens when the customer has a delivery address different from the customer/billing address.
    6. The error only happens occasionally (about 1 in 20 orders). Can't seem to see a pattern for what triggers it.
    7. Due to the fact that PayFast only has a few ZenCart customers, they are not willing to help when the problem is linked to a plug in. Their payment gateway works 100% when OPC is not active.
    8. Not sure if it is related, it happened twice that the VAT/TAX field is also lost, showing 0% instead of 15%.

I'm only an amateur at php and my developer is currently unavailable. Meanwhile, my customers complain about the missing OPC...

Any ideas, anyone?

Plugin Contributions

I'm not familiar with the PayFast payment method, making it a bit difficult to determine where the interaction with OPC is going awry.

1. Does this payment method send the customer off-site to collect their information or is the credit-card information gathered on-site?

2. Is there any additional verification (like a Verified-by-Visa call-back) that is performed by the payment method?

3. Does this happen during 'guest' checkout only or does it occur for both guests and account-holders?