Plugin Contributions

Default Maximum Postage limit for advanced Shipper Module?

Hi, I am in the process of upgrading to 1.5.4 (being done for me as not too hot on php myself).

Using Advanced Shipper Module

I currently charge a flat rate of shipping but am finding customers are placing larger orders with this cheaper/unsigned for method of postage. Is there a way to set a maximum order value for a certain type of shipping? For example on smaller orders it would show royal mail 1st class, royal mail signed for and next day delivery options, but for orders over a certain amount only signed for and next day delivery will show up?

I have set different ranges for airmail etc but cannot see a way to stop the shipping option showing up when an order is far too high in value for that method of postage.

Help

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Maximum Postage limit for advanced Shipper Module?

(For questions about Advanced Shipper, please pick one of the existing threads that seems most recent rather than starting yet another for an unsupported module, you will get more responses.)

I have this for a threshold of 46 euros without tax:

<totalorderprice>0-46:<weight>0.02:3, 0.05:3, 0.1:4, 0.5:5, 1:7, 2:8</weight></totalorderprice>
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, was told off a while back for hijacking someone else's thread so thought it best to start a new one for this question as could not see it covered in the existing threads. Will add on to support threads in future.

On the plus side - thank you so much that worked perfectly!
    Never knew about that bit of code <totalorderprice> and can now set a limit price on unsigned for mail for larger value orders - thanks again :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PudzPud View Post
    Sorry, was told off a while back for hijacking someone else's thread so thought it best to start a new one for this question as could not see it covered in the existing threads. Will add on to support threads in future.

On the plus side - thank you so much that worked perfectly!
    Never knew about that bit of code <totalorderprice> and can now set a limit price on unsigned for mail for larger value orders - thanks again :)
    It's not covered because that type of information is expected to be provided in the documentation that would be had if/when the plugin was obtained through the proper channels. Further as a commercial product there is not expected to be many such discussions.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I don't know much about php so paid someone to install it for me so was never aware of any documentation

Plugin Contributions

Since Advanced Shipper is sadly in no-mans land for the moment, it is neither a commercial module nor a free one.
    Since you have no docs, here they are:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...er_502_docs.7z

And no, sharing the installation files is not an option, before anyone asks.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Since Advanced Shipper is sadly in no-mans land for the moment, it is neither a commercial module nor a free one.
    Since you have no docs, here they are:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...er_502_docs.7z

And no, sharing the installation files is not an option, before anyone asks.
    So, you're fine with giving up material that still is considered copyrighted regardless of the availability of the software identified by it. Quite interesting.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I see your point legally but I feel I'm fine with helping people and publicising Conor's work, since he can't.
    I'm not fine with pretending it doesn't exist anymore, it deserves more tlc than it seems to have had since he passed.
    Steve