Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Files for All in One module?

I am a bit desperate here and looking for someone who has purchased the All in One module.
    It is a module that was paid and installed by someone else, but i never got the file and now, i can't get it anymore.
    I can only buy it again, but it would not be the same version i have and i want the same one that was purchased in 2011.

That module is a different interface that is very convenient to add multiple images and deal with multilingual sites as everything is in one place (which is why it is called "All in One").

Anyone could help?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Files for All in One module?

Have you contacted the people who wrote the module?

Plugin Contributions

Have you contacted the people who wrote the module?
    Of course. That is the first thing i did and that is where i was told that the version i had was no longer available and if i wanted the newer version (which i don't want), i have to buy it again (and it is not cheap for my budget).

That is why i came here.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Haven't heard of it.
    Where'd it come from?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

From Custom Scriptz.
    He has several modules for zencart.

Plugin Contributions

if you do not have the files or even you have the files but do not know how to modify it,I guess there is only one way left for you ,that is to buy again.
    focus on the open source for online shoping website.
    my site: best shop 24h.com

Plugin Contributions

It is installed, but i don't have the installation files (i never had them since the developer installed it himself).
    And yes, i see that i MIGHT have to buy it again, but it does not solve the issue that i didn't want a recent version of the module, but the original one, which is what i am after.

I was hoping someone in here MIGHT have had that file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CaroleAs View Post
    It is installed, but i don't have the installation files (i never had them since the developer installed it himself).
    And yes, i see that i MIGHT have to buy it again, but it does not solve the issue that i didn't want a recent version of the module, but the original one, which is what i am after.

I was hoping someone in here MIGHT have had that file.
    Thing is, unless the installation process removes the file(s), then the installation "package" may still be present if you still have all of the files either as a backup or in place. If so then they could be "discovered" by comparison of your store's files and a clean copy of a version of ZC that is the same as your current version (see the main page of this website to obtain such a copy).
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

After looking at the site, it is more than likely they are encrypted with ioncube so not possible to modify.
    And probably not able to be installed on other sites if they have license code verification built in to the module.

A couple of minutes looking at this commercial module made me think "yes, this is how the product admin should be". It pulls together the various product aspects in one page, on tabs. Logical and obvious.
    The current system of jumping about from product, to metatags, to attributes to sort out one product is poor and I would hope be slated for a full overhaul.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Off-hand I would say your best bet is to purchase the current version. Although it may be a newer version, odds are the files and structure are still pretty much the same. At the least it is an excellent starting point to find the files already being used.

If you prefer the "hunt and find" method, their site does state:

Go to "/admin/includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE" and rename the file "aio_product.php" to "product.php"
    Go to "/admin/includes/modules" and rename the file "aio_product.php" to "product.php"

So there are two files to start with. Looking at the code should help to narrow down what to look for. Won't really help though as I'm sure there is an SQL file to change the database and that you only get with the install package. Although you could do a "hunt and find" within your database as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast