Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CheckOut-With-Any-Account or COWAA [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    Dave, thanks so much for sharing this! I am excited to try this on my new site rebuild. Before I start wading into all of the (very many!!) edits, I wanted to clarify what you mean in the docs about the checkout page. I do not plan on using the single page checkout module since it seems to have a lot of limitations and apparently isn't one page with credit cards, I have always used fast and easy checkout coupled with COWOA. Can I just use your default checkout if I only use the built-in Paypal Express Checkout, Paypal Payment Pro (for credit card processing) and check/money order? Or will I need to install FEC?

Thanks again!
    It would not work with FEC at all... I've used a one page for shipping and payment for some time, the one page mod works the same way. The built in is a one page which I've used with Paypal express, checks and COD. I've not tried it with any of the payment gateways.

It stands alone with the standard ZC sipping and payment pages, or my one page shipping/payment, or you can install the one page mod...
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Just downloaded this and found the links in the read-1html file don't work.
    Can't install without instructions.;)

Plugin Contributions

Disregard, I figured it out.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a demo site where I can see what the checkout page should look like?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Serious View Post
    Just downloaded this and found the links in the read-1html file don't work.
    Can't install without instructions.;)
    OK... no read-1 file..

Quote Originally Posted by Serious View Post
    Is there a demo site where I can see what the checkout page should look like?
    No DEMO site... images in the cowoa-readme.html, _docs folder.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Any issues applying this to a plain-Jane 1.5.5f site?
    Thank you.
    My store - closed 12/05/2023
    1.5.7d (upgraded from 1.5.7b), clone a template (cloned Responsive Classic Template), Sitemap XML v4.0, Square WebPay, PayPal Express Checkout, PHP Version: 7.4.29 (Zend: 3.4.0)

Plugin Contributions

No but 1.6 will include this that's why I didn't update.

What you can do is change it like 1.6 has it.

Basically instead of COWOA it's is_guest_order etc I can tell you if you like or wait till 1.6

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VDecalS View Post
    Any issues applying this to a plain-Jane 1.5.5f site?
    Thank you.
    Works fine in 155f.. My live site is 155f but I just redesigned the login/register concept to behave like the many big box stores. Slowly working back through the other pages to match..

As for 160, have not had time to dig into it yet to see how far along it is.
    Dave

ohohohoho,i get this error(1.5.5f in godaddy):
    ( ! ) Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'p.products_model_spoon' in 'field list' :: select p.products_id, p.master_categories_id, p.products_status, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_model_spoon, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.product_is_free, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_discount_type, p.products_discount_type_from, p.products_virtual, p.product_is_always_free_shipping from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '72' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' ==> (as called by) /home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 1213 <== in /home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    Call Stack
    # Time Memory Function Location
    1 0.0001 368544 {main}( ) .../index.php:0
    2 0.0385 1548800 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/header_php.php' ) .../index.php:36
    3 0.0398 1560456 shoppingCart->get_products( ) .../header_php.php:42
    4 0.0398 1561400 queryFactory->Execute( ) .../shopping_cart.php:1213
    5 0.0400 1562872 queryFactory->set_error( ) .../query_factory.php:270
    6 0.0400 1562872 queryFactory->show_error( ) .../query_factory.php:143
    7 0.0401 1569392 trigger_error ( ) .../query_factory.php:171

( ! ) Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'p.products_model_spoon' in 'field list' :: select p.products_id, p.master_categories_id, p.products_status, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_model_spoon, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.product_is_free, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_discount_type, p.products_discount_type_from, p.products_virtual, p.product_is_always_free_shipping from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '72' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' ==> (as called by) /home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 1213 <== in /home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    Call Stack
    # Time Memory Function Location
    1 0.0936 370496 {main}( ) .../index.php:0
    2 17.8609 2491304 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php' ) .../index.php:97
    3 23.3135 5252144 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/modules/column_right.php' ) .../tpl_main_page.php:205
    4 23.4885 5439112 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/modules/sideboxes/shopping_cart.php' ) .../column_right.php:32
    5 23.4960 5439976 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_shopping_cart.php' ) .../shopping_cart.php:34
    6 23.4962 5439720 shoppingCart->get_products( ) .../tpl_shopping_cart.php:16
    7 23.4962 5440640 queryFactory->Execute( ) .../shopping_cart.php:1213
    8 23.4967 5441792 queryFactory->set_error( ) .../query_factory.php:270
    9 23.4967 5441792 queryFactory->show_error( ) .../query_factory.php:143
    10 23.4967 5450712 trigger_error ( ) .../query_factory.php:171

site: http://shop.targetmarts.com/

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by targetmarts View Post
    ohohohoho,i get this error(1.5.5f in godaddy):
    It seems that in your shopping_cart class theres a sql statement looking for a column products_model_spoon which does not exist in your current database table for products. You need to remove that one statement or figure out why or how it got there to correct that issue. This class was not modified by COWAA! 'products_model_spoon' does not exist in COWAA or a standard install of ZC!

The rest of the error log looks to be something with your server or some other issue not COWAA related.. Without more information, I can not recreate the error..
    Dave

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast