Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default zipship & PHP 7.1

Hope this is correct location for this post.
    After new build and import old DB for
    customer/orders everything works great on php5.6. When I switch to 7.1 and click on "Checkout" page is White. Have two sites and both do the same. Other pages seem to work OK. I am using OPC, EMP, zipship.
    Need help on this one.

Here is the error log file:

[15-Aug-2017 13:11:52 America/New_York] Request URI: /secure/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: 66.90.231.62
    #1 zen_calculate_tax() called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/classes/order.php:556]
    #2 order->cart() called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/classes/order.php:35]
    #3 order->__construct() called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php:89]
    #4 require(/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:178]
    #5 require(/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/common/tpl_main_page.php:171]
    #6 require(/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/index.php:97]

[15-Aug-2017 13:11:52 America/New_York] PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/functions/functions_taxes.php on line 172
    [15-Aug-2017 13:11:52 America/New_York] Request URI: /secure/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: 66.90.231.62
    #1 zen_calculate_tax() called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/classes/order.php:557]
    #2 order->cart() called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/classes/order.php:35]
    #3 order->__construct() called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php:89]
    #4 require(/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php) called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:178]
    #5 require(/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php) called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/common/tpl_main_page.php:171]
    #6 require(/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/index.php:97]

[15-Aug-2017 13:11:52 America/New_York] PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/functions/functions_taxes.php on line 172
    [15-Aug-2017 13:11:55 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function split() in /home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/modules/shipping/zipship.php:103
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/classes/shipping.php(171): zipship->quote('')
    #1 /home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/modules/shipping_estimator.php(140): shipping->quote()
    #2 /home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php(178): require('/home/ezorb1/pu...')
    #3 /home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/templates/responsive4Ezorb/common/tpl_main_page.php(171): require('/home/ezorb1/pu...')
    #4 /home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/index.php(97): require('/home/ezorb1/pu...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/ezorb1/public_html/EZorb/secure/includes/modules/shipping/zipship.php on line 103

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 155e & PHP 7.1

It looks like you're using a downlevel version of ZipShip (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=312). I updated it late last year to remove those calls to the deprecated split function.

Plugin Contributions

Well I show I downloaded 2.01 but I sure may have forgot to install it. I will check what was installed.

Thanks,
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    It looks like you're using a downlevel version of ZipShip (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=312). I updated it late last year to remove those calls to the deprecated split function.

Plugin Contributions

I am using version 2.0.1. Any other ideas?

Larry

Plugin Contributions

Nope; v2.0.1 does not include any call to the PHP split function.

Plugin Contributions

you have 2 problems. first you need to reinstall zipship. or you could just try to replace:

includes/modules/shipping/zipship.php

@lat9 is correct. the download link she provided does not include the split function. so getting that error there means you do NOT have the proper scripts installed.

the second error is new to php7.1. if you try to do a numeric function on a null value, you get a php warning. you need to track down line 172 of

includes/functions/functions_taxes.php

and change code:

Code:
    // from:
    return $price * $tax / 100;

// to:
    return (int)$price * (int)$tax / 100;
    i think that should work.

good luck.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    the second error is new to php7.1. if you try to do a numeric function on a null value, you get a php warning. you need to track down line 172 of

includes/functions/functions_taxes.php

and change code:

Code:
    // from:
    return $price * $tax / 100;

// to:
    return (int)$price * (int)$tax / 100;
    i think that should work.

good luck.
    NO!

First, it's only a warning. It's not halting execution. "Warning: A non-numeric value ..."

Second, using (int) will chop off all decimal place precision. If a bandage is intended, then use (float) instead.
    But fixing it by making this change is better: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/1437/files

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

All my products are non-taxable. So why is this function involved? If I am correct it is dividing 0/100.

What should I do to fix this problem.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    NO!

First, it's only a warning. It's not halting execution. "Warning: A non-numeric value ..."

Second, using (int) will chop off all decimal place precision. If a bandage is intended, then use (float) instead.
    But fixing it by making this change is better: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/1437/files

Plugin Contributions

Installed on Test Site just forgot to install on Live Site. DUH...........
    PHP issue fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    Well I show I downloaded 2.01 but I sure may have forgot to install it. I will check what was installed.

Thanks,
    Larry

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    NO!

All my products are non-taxable. So why is this function involved? If I am correct it is dividing 0/100.

What should I do to fix this problem.

Larry
    The bug that's fixed in the code provided specifically deals with 0-value tax division errors.

To fix it, make the changes as shown in the link above. (lines in red are the "old", and the green is the "new"; skip the - or + symbols at the beginning of any lines)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast