Page 111 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1258
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Hi, before I start tearing my hair out on this one minor detail, is this normal? Referring to the blank cell between QTY and Product Name.

I noticed in the code there is still a reference to a checkbox to delete but noticed that it doesn't even pop up in Classic Contemporary Green?

Using ZCA 3.6.1 on ZenCart 1.5.8 on PHP 8.2.

Plugin Contributions

Welcome to the forum. You will get quicker responses if you post your query in the support thread for the particular product/service. In this case, https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....strap-Template.

Also, the answers to the posting tips really help. Things like versions, PHP, mods, customizations, etc are bits of information that speed up the process.

Meanwhile, the reset (circling arrows) that shows up under your quantity should be in the blank cell you are concerned about. Without seeing the site, I can't really guess as to why.

Unless your site is on a local setting, you can provide the link as yoursiteDOTcom and we can take a look.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by retched View Post
    Hi, before I start tearing my hair out on this one minor detail, is this normal? Referring to the blank cell between QTY and Product Name.

I noticed in the code there is still a reference to a checkbox to delete but noticed that it doesn't even pop up in Classic Contemporary Green?

Using ZCA 3.6.1 on ZenCart 1.5.8 on PHP 8.2.
    I'm not sure what the question here is, but if you're using the Bootstrap template what does that have to do with the "Classic Contemporary Green" one? Templates are a one-or-the-other choice.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm not sure what the question here is, but if you're using the Bootstrap template what does that have to do with the "Classic Contemporary Green" one? Templates are a one-or-the-other choice.
    I reverted back to using Classic Contemporary Green to compare what's different between ZCA Bootstrap 3.6.1 (which is the one that was installed, not sure if that was clear) and the Classic Contemporary (which is pre-installed with ZC). Was generally trying to remove the blank space that was present.

I'm 90% sure I found the answer to my original inquiry on my own though after your original post. But thanks anyway.

This installation was done locally. So there is no address for me to share unfortunately.

Plugin Contributions

I want to turn off the "Write Review" below the Product Description, /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by charmlt View Post
    I want to turn off the "Write Review" below the Product Description, /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2
    That's a "base" Zen Cart configuration setting in the site's admin: Catalog :: Product Types, then click the Layout Settings button for the products' type and set Show Product Reviews Button to "False/0".

Plugin Contributions

I would like to add a tooltip to the font awesome bars icon in the header. I was successful by changing the code in tpl_header.php line 29 to the following:
    Code:
    <i class="fas fa-bars" data-toggle="tooltip" title="my tooltip text"></i>
    But the tooltip also appears when hovering over the bars on the offcanvas menu. I do not want to show the tooltip there or change the tooltip text. So how and where can I accomplish this?
    Thank you in advance.
    Dave
    zc158a, ZCA bootstrap 3.6.1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dave224 View Post
    I would like to add a tooltip to the font awesome bars icon in the header. I was successful by changing the code in tpl_header.php line 29 to the following:
    Code:
    <i class="fas fa-bars" data-toggle="tooltip" title="my tooltip text"></i>
    But the tooltip also appears when hovering over the bars on the offcanvas menu. I do not want to show the tooltip there or change the tooltip text. So how and where can I accomplish this?
    Thank you in advance.
    Dave
    zc158a, ZCA bootstrap 3.6.1
    That feels like a "job" for some jQuery/javascript: https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap4...js_tooltip.asp

Plugin Contributions

v3.6.2 of the ZCA Bootstrap Template is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2191

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#274: Changed rating stars' default color/background-color.
    #290: New notifications (from zc200) for the account_history_info page's template.
    #296: UI improvements to the admin's ZCA Bootstrap Colors tool; default color now included in exported .csv.
    #297: product_reviews_write page's template, variable name changed for zc200.
    #298: Remove unwanted HTML tags from zca_bootstrap log for breadcrumbs' separator.
    #299: id= attribute wasn't being added to the "Submit" button on the checkout_one_confirmation page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That feels like a "job" for some jQuery/javascript: https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap4...js_tooltip.asp
    Thank you Lat9! Reading the link got me to initialize the tooltip correctly which made a nicer looking tooltip. For those interested, some more googling and experiments resulted in adding the following code to jscript_zca_bootstrap.js inside the ready function to also toggle the tooltip text:
    Code:
        $('[data-toggle="tooltip"]').tooltip(); // edit to initialize tooltips
        $('.navbar-toggler').on('click', function() { // edit to toggle tooltip text
          toggleToolTipTitle.call(this, "my oncanvas tooltip text", "my offcanvas tooltip text");
        });

function toggleToolTipTitle(titleOne, titleTwo) {
          var lastTitle = $(".navbar-toggler i").attr("data-original-title");
          $(".navbar-toggler i").attr('data-original-title',lastTitle === titleOne ? titleTwo : titleOne);
          $(".navbar-toggler i").tooltip("show");
        }
    The code might be simplified but it works for me. Thanks again!
    Dave
    zc158a, zca-bootstrap-template 3.6.1