Page 123 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1258
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

ZenCart v158a
    OPC v2.5
    ZCA Bootstrap v3.6.4
    PHP 7.4 / 8.1

Building a fresh new site for a customer, currently running a non-Bootstrap site.

Question:
    I need to change some colors to get the look of customer's present site.
    May I change some colors using the admin's ZCA Bootstrap Colors tool, including those values now set to "not-set"?

TIA,

jpda

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jpda View Post
    ZenCart v158a
    OPC v2.5
    ZCA Bootstrap v3.6.4
    PHP 7.4 / 8.1

Building a fresh new site for a customer, currently running a non-Bootstrap site.

Question:
    I need to change some colors to get the look of customer's present site.
    May I change some colors using the admin's ZCA Bootstrap Colors tool, including those values now set to "not-set"?

TIA,

jpda
    Absolutely. Those 'not-set' values are recent additions and are initially "set" to that value so that a template upgrade doesn't affect the site.

Plugin Contributions

@lat9

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    This is my setup,

put your code in a new file - \includes\templates\YOUR_TEMPLATE\css\stylesheet_font.css, note the path change of 'src: url' and either remove the trailing comma (in red) or change it to a semi-colon.

Code:
    @font-face {
    font-family: "TagLine_font";
    src: url("/fonts/myfont.ttf") format("truetype");
    src: url("/fonts/myfont.woff2") format("woff2"),

}
    add an index.html file to the /fonts folder

index.html
    Code:
    <html>
      <head>
        <title></title>
        <meta content="">
        <style></style>
      </head>
      <body></body>
    </html>

to restrict access to certain filetypes (i.e. fonts) add an .htaccess file to the /fonts folder (you might need to copy over an existing one from another folder and edit it - in windows you cannot create a new file beginning with a dot)

.htaccess
    Code:
    #
    # @copyright Copyright 2003-2013 Zen Cart Development Team
    # @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    # @version GIT: $Id: Author: DrByte  Fri May 17 14:29:18 2013 -0400 Modified in v1.5.2 $
    #
    # This is used with Apache WebServers
    #
    # The following blocks direct HTTP requests to all filetypes in this directory recursively, except certain approved exceptions
    # It also prevents the ability of any scripts to run. No type of script, be it PHP, PERL or whatever, can normally be executed if ExecCGI is disabled.
    # Will also prevent people from seeing what is in the dir. and any sub-directories
    #
    # For this to work, you must include either 'All' or at least: 'Limit' and 'Indexes' parameters to the AllowOverride configuration in your apache/conf/httpd.conf file.
    # Additionally, if you want the added protection offered by the OPTIONS directive below, you'll need to add 'Options' to the AllowOverride list, if 'All' is not specified.
    # Example:
    #<Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">
    #  AllowOverride Limit Options Indexes
    #</Directory>
    ###############################

# deny *everything*
    <FilesMatch ".*">
      <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
        Require all denied
      </IfModule>
      <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
        Order Allow,Deny
        Deny from all
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

# but now allow just *certain* necessary files:
    <FilesMatch "(?i).*\.(otf|ttf|woff|woff2|eot|svg)$" >
      <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
        Require all granted
      </IfModule>
      <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
        Order Allow,Deny
        Allow from all
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

IndexIgnore */*

## NOTE: If you want even greater security to prevent hackers from running scripts in this folder, uncomment the following line (if your hosting company will allow you to use OPTIONS):
    # OPTIONS -Indexes -ExecCGI
    Thanks Simon! I got this to work on my first try. Thank you for all the specific detail. The only thing I did differently is I already have a site specific style page mentioned a few posts back. Having all my "tweaks" in one page is really nice!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Guys,
    After updating to ZCA Bootstrap v3.6.4 on Zencart 1.5.7d PHP 7.4 the Shopping cart shows a blank page after trying to add a product and the following error appears in the logs. Is it a file missing or some incompatibility with PHP and 1.5.7?

[29-Mar-2024 15:43:32 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: -------
    #1 require() called at [/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_addr_pulldowns_bootstrap.php:17]
    #2 require(/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_addr_pulldowns_bootstrap.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/html_header.php:224]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/html_header.php) called at [/index.php:42]
    --> PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/jscript/zen_addr_pulldowns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_addr_pulldowns_bootstrap.php on line 17.

[29-Mar-2024 15:43:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/jscript/zen_addr_pulldowns.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/PHP7/lib/php') in /includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_addr_pulldowns_bootstrap.php on line 17

Plugin Contributions

Hi @lat9 after updating to 3.6.4 on zencart 1.5.7d and php 7.4 the shopping cart goes blank after trying to add a product. The error in the log is shown below. Any hints are welcome.

[29-Mar-2024 15:43:32 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: ------
    #1 require() called at [/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_addr_pulldowns_bootstrap.php:17]
    #2 require(/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_addr_pulldowns_bootstrap.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/html_header.php:224]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/html_header.php) called at [/index.php:42]
    --> PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/jscript/zen_addr_pulldowns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_addr_pulldowns_bootstrap.php on line 17.

[29-Mar-2024 15:43:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/jscript/zen_addr_pulldowns.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/PHP7/lib/php') in /includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_addr_pulldowns_bootstrap.php on line 17

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Georgecy View Post
    Hi @lat9 after updating to 3.6.4 on zencart 1.5.7d and php 7.4 the shopping cart goes blank after trying to add a product. The error in the log is shown below. Any hints are welcome.

[29-Mar-2024 15:43:32 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=shopping_cart, IP address: ------

Sigh, that's why I'm continuing to drop support of various Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.8 ... too many differences. I'll get that corrected for the forthcoming v3.6.5 of the template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Sigh, that's why I'm continuing to drop support of various Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.8 ... too many differences. I'll get that corrected for the forthcoming v3.6.5 of the template.
    Actually, something's not quite right with your installation. Line 17 of jscript_addr_pulldowns_zca_bootstrap.php for v3.6.4 is a comment. Did you perhaps forget to copy that file?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Hi Cindy,
    I checked the installation many times and is ok. Based on your response I suspected that the file missing (zen_addr_pulldowns.php) was probably from ZC 1.5.8 and searching in 1.5.8 I found it and copied in 1.5.7d. Even though as a first test now it works, please let me know if this will cause any issues in the 1.5.7. Thanks a lot.

Plugin Contributions

On ZC 1.5.7d with Boostrap 3.6.4 the categories and product names, Titles and all LINKS are all underlined. On mouse hover the undeline goes away. The behavior is exactly the opposite than expected. I looked for Text-Decoration in stylesheets. But I had no effect when changing the parameters. Any advise of what may be causing it is appreciated.

/**
    * "Cache-busting" stylesheet for Bootstrap v3.6.4
    */
    a {
    text-decoration: underline;
    }
    Attached Images Attached Images