Page 119 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1258
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Please note that the change to tpl_products_all_default.php should look like this; I was missing a closing parenthesis in that commit:
    Code:
        echo zen_draw_form('filter', zen_href_link((defined('FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT') ? FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT : FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT)), 'get', 'class="form-inline"');
    Hi I applied the modifications and they work ok so far. There is another error to be resolved also. Log is shown below

[09-Mar-2024 11:08:31 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=304_156/, IP address: ---------
    #1 require(/includes/modules/bootstrap/category_row.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_category_row.php:16]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_category_row.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_index_categories.php:86]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_index_categories.php) called at [/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:232]
    #4 require(/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:216]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TOPMOST_CATEGORY_PARENT_ID - assumed 'TOPMOST_CATEGORY_PARENT_ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/bootstrap/category_row.php on line 50.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Please note that the change to tpl_products_all_default.php should look like this; I was missing a closing parenthesis in that commit:
    Code:
        echo zen_draw_form('filter', zen_href_link((defined('FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT') ? FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT : FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT)), 'get', 'class="form-inline"');
    Hi I applied the modifications and so far the specific errors disappeared. There is one more similar error as per log below:

[09-Mar-2024 11:08:31 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=304_156/, IP address:
    #1 require(/includes/modules/bootstrap/category_row.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_category_row.php:16]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_category_row.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_index_categories.php:86]
    #3 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_index_categories.php) called at [/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php:232]
    #4 require(/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:216]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TOPMOST_CATEGORY_PARENT_ID - assumed 'TOPMOST_CATEGORY_PARENT_ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/bootstrap/category_row.php on line 50.

Plugin Contributions

Regarding right-aligning the ul as per https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....95#post1399395

adding class justify-content-end (really intuitive!) did not work for me...and after a soul-destroying amount of time trying to get the thing to move anywhere at all, I was starting to think it was painted on. How I hate CSS work/stabbing-in-the-dark.

Anyway this was the basket locking it to the left. Probably.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard_03-09-2024_01.gif 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	20497

in case anyone works for the Samaritans.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Georgecy View Post
    Hi I applied the modifications and so far the specific errors disappeared. There is one more similar error as per log below:

[09-Mar-2024 11:08:31 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=304_156/, IP address:
    That's another zc157 => zc158 change.

You can work-around the issue (while you plan your base Zen Cart upgrade) by creating a file (its name doesn't matter, as long as it's a .php file) in the /includes/extra_datafiles sub-directory, containing:
    Code:
    // -----
    // Initialize the constant, set by Zen Cart 1.5.8, to identify the top-most category id.  This module can
    // be safely removed once the site is upgraded to zc158 or later.
    //
    define('TOPMOST_CATEGORY_PARENT_ID', '0');

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Regarding right-aligning the ul as per https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....95#post1399395

adding class justify-content-end (really intuitive!) did not work for me...and after a soul-destroying amount of time trying to get the thing to move anywhere at all, I was starting to think it was painted on. How I hate CSS work/stabbing-in-the-dark.

Anyway this was the basket locking it to the left. Probably.

Name:	Clipboard_03-09-2024_01.gif 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	20497

in case anyone works for the Samaritans.
    That 'justify-content-end' is right out of the Bootstrap documentation (https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap4/bootstrap_navs.asp). Is it the 'ul' containing a product's attributes in the cart's product table that you're attempting to align right?

Plugin Contributions

I dip my toes into this when I get the time, every month or so, and so make no progress/am still a lost novice/forget this is a framework and try and piecemeal modify.
    I was trying to get the main login etc links to the right.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

> That 'justify-content-end' is right out of the Bootstrap documentation ...

And be sure you're looking at the right documentation! I was reading the Bootstrap 3 docs at first. D-ohhh!!!
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Well, to go back to basics, I'm trying the GitHub ZC, dropping the GitHub Bootstrap into it, and trying the docs here
    https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap4...rap_navbar.asp
    to get <ul class="navbar-nav mr-auto">

Name:	2024-03-09 19_47_12-Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce — Mozilla Firefox.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	20498

to the right, by mirroring the the classes mentioned in those docs. And failing to move it at all.

And I've not even started drinking yet.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

> And I've not even started drinking yet.

Well obviously there's your problem. :)
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

[ZC v1.5.8][Bootstrap v3.5.0][SBA v4.0]

Does attribute image swap function properly for Bootstrap template?
    I have no problem for other built in templates, for example Responsive Classic or Classic Contemporary Green, but image swap does not function for Bootstrap-4.