Page 109 of 129 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1284
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Is there anything logged in your LOGS directory?

Also, I doubt this would make a difference, but make sure that your "sideboxes/bootstrap/search_header.php" has a unique Sort Order variable, just in case there's some weird conflict there.

I did a test and turned off my "sideboxes/bootstrap/search.php" but I am still able to see my "sideboxes/bootstrap/search_header.php" load just fine.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cubmanky View Post
    So in Admin >Tools> layout boxes I have the bootstrap header search turned on but I do not see any box until I turn the normal search on. Any suggestions?
    So i misunderstand on me. I have it fixed now had to turn it off from the sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

I would like to add the language selection and other links to the burger menu (three horizontal lines on top left) of the mobile display. If I configure tpl_offcanvas_menu.php, the changes are displayed in mobile and desktop display. How can I add links, etc exclusively to the menu of the mobile display?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by todoonada View Post
    I would like to add the language selection and other links to the burger menu (three horizontal lines on top left) of the mobile display. If I configure tpl_offcanvas_menu.php, the changes are displayed in mobile and desktop display. How can I add links, etc exclusively to the menu of the mobile display?
    Ahhh, it is a Bootstrap thing and not controlled by files in Zen Cart. Add class="d-lg-none" to the links in the menu, so they do not show up at bigger displays. More here: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/utilities/display/

Plugin Contributions

bootstrap/search_header single colum status
    I couldn't see the search header. Digging through the forum you had fixed this in 3.4.1 "BUGFIX: Enable (for zc158a and later) the admin "Layout Controller" to display single-column settings for the template."
    This seems to have been lost in 3.6.0? I changed its layout_box_status_single from 0 to 1 and it works fine now, but thought you might want to relook at this. I'm guessing you had added additional columns in Layout Boxes Controller for single column sort order and single column status. My prod site has this from god only knows what plugin, but my dev site with zc 1.5.8a and ZCAB 3.6.0 does not.
    2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2

Pez Collectors Store

Plugin Contributions

Nope, scratch that. Template is fine. Clone a template plugin ignores the single column line in template info. Lol, which I see is still lat9.
    2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2

Pez Collectors Store

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to add currency selection and language selection on mobile devices in this template system?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gothstone View Post
    Nope, scratch that. Template is fine. Clone a template plugin ignores the single column line in template info. Lol, which I see is still lat9.
    FWIW, v2.0.0 of "Clone a Template" now retains a template's soft configuration settings, too.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zamzom View Post
    Is there a way to add currency selection and language selection on mobile devices in this template system?
    It'll take some code fiddling, but I'm pretty sure that the Currency/Language Dropdowns in Header add-on can be modified to do that.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    It'll take some code fiddling, but I'm pretty sure that the Currency/Language Dropdowns in Header add-on can be modified to do that.
    I added files for bootstrap template in version 4.0.2 of the plugin release:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=30