Page 96 of 130 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

That still didn't work, Cindy. Here is a screenshot to show you the Inspect Code. You can see it has the changes you requested (wrapping the text in the custom_control custom-checkbox).......but I cannot get the checkbox to show up unless I somehow change the input class of the zen_draw_checkbox_field () so that it doesn't say "custom-control-input".

Name:  screenshot_575.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  38.5 KB

That image should show the code and the still-hidden checkbox field.

To summarize.........This doesn't work:

Code:
    <div class="custom-control custom-checkbox"><input type="checkbox" name="permLogin" value="1" checked="checked" id="permLogin" class="custom-control-input"><label class="checkboxLabel" for="permLogin" title="Tick this box to be automatically logged in on your next visit. Note: This will place create a cookie in your current browser that can only be read by this website.">Remember me?</label></div>
    But this will work:

Code:
    <div class="custom-control custom-checkbox"><input type="checkbox" name="permLogin" value="1" checked="checked" id="permLogin" class="LiterallyAnythingElse"><label class="checkboxLabel" for="permLogin" title="Tick this box to be automatically logged in on your next visit. Note: This will place create a cookie in your current browser that can only be read by this website.">Remember me?</label></div>
    Is there anyway to change that input class when calling zen_draw_checkbox_field()?
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

What version of the template? Running the v3.5.2 on zc158a and enabling the privacy to be displayed on the create-account page, the associated checkbox (er) displays.

Plugin Contributions

I am running 1.5.8a with the latest Bootstrap.

When I enable the privacy box (under Create Account), that checkbox displays just fine. Here's the code:

Code:
    <div class="custom-control custom-checkbox mb-3 mt-2">
                    <input class="custom-control-input" type="checkbox" name="privacy_conditions" value="1" id="privacy" required="">                <label class="custom-control-label checkboxLabel" for="privacy">I have read and agreed to your privacy statement.</label>
                </div>
    But for some reason, the checkbox for Remember Me (on the Log In page) doesn't show up. Here is the code:

Code:
    <div class="custom-control custom-checkbox"><input class="custom-control-input" type="checkbox" name="permLogin" value="1" checked="checked" id="permLogin"><label class="checkboxLabel" for="permLogin" title="Tick this box to be automatically logged in on your next visit. Note: This will place create a cookie in your current browser that can only be read by this website.">Remember me?</label></div>
    Here's what I don't understand. I can get the Remember Me checkbox to display if I go to INSPECT the code and manually change the input class="custom-control-input" to say something else (like input class="anythingElse"

But this is the exact same input class="custom-control-input" as the Privacy checkbox which does display without any issues.

What do you think the problem could be? If you want to see it, I currently am leacvin
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

The last sentence in my previous reply was cutoff. I was saying, if you want to see the checkbox on my site, I currently have it enabled here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/index...ain_page=login
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

My bad; you need to add the custom-control-label class to that (er) <label> tag.

Plugin Contributions

I am having difficulty using any other PHP version than the ancient version 5.4
    If I select any other version above 5.4 such as 7 all the way to 8.1 my site does not load at all (blank site without any error message)

Zen Cart Version 1.5.6c

In my cPanel I can set the PHP version in this menu:

MultiPHP Manager

System PHP Version
    The system default PHP version is set by the system administrator.

Any domain that is set to the inherit value indicates that it does not have its own PHP version explicitly set. Read more about inherit.

Set PHP Version per Domain
    Select the domains that you wish to change from the table, then apply a PHP version from the list.

Any help will be appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    My bad; you need to add the custom-control-label class to that (er) <label> tag.
    But WHERE do I add that? This is the code that spits out the checkbox:

Code:
    '<div class="custom-control custom-checkbox">' .
                zen_draw_checkbox_field('permLogin', '1', $this->checkbox_default, 'id="permLogin"') .
                '<label class="checkboxLabel" for="permLogin" title="' . TEXT_REMEMBER_ME_ALT . '">' . TEXT_REMEMBER_ME . '</label>' .
    			'</div>';
    As you can see, there is no way to edit the "class value" for the zen_draw_checkbox_field() function in that line of code.

Now, I can APPEND a class value to it by doing this:

Code:
    zen_draw_checkbox_field('permLogin', '1', $this->checkbox_default, 'class="custom-control-label" id="permLogin"')
    Then it only appends that class to the existing class like this (which still doesn't work):

Code:
    <input type="checkbox" name="permLogin" value="1" checked="checked" class="custom-control-input custom-control-label" id="permLogin">
    The only way for it to work seems to be to change wherever zen_draw_checkbox_field() is getting that default "custom-control-input" when it outputs it. Where do we change THAT so that it can be something else?
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by arxvaldex View Post
    I am having difficulty using any other PHP version than the ancient version 5.4
    If I select any other version above 5.4 such as 7 all the way to 8.1 my site does not load at all (blank site without any error message)

Zen Cart Version 1.5.6c

In my cPanel I can set the PHP version in this menu:

MultiPHP Manager

System PHP Version
    The system default PHP version is set by the system administrator.

Any domain that is set to the inherit value indicates that it does not have its own PHP version explicitly set. Read more about inherit.

Set PHP Version per Domain
    Select the domains that you wish to change from the table, then apply a PHP version from the list.

Any help will be appreciated
    That's definetely an old version. Have you checked your store/log directory to see what error messages are being written to the log files? That will usually indicate exactly why the screen is blank and help you narrow down the issue.

It's probably some outdated PHP function that is still being used by your older site but has been deprecated in more current versions.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    But WHERE do I add that? This is the code that spits out the checkbox:

Code:
    '<div class="custom-control custom-checkbox">' .
                zen_draw_checkbox_field('permLogin', '1', $this->checkbox_default, 'id="permLogin"') .
                '<label class="checkboxLabel" for="permLogin" title="' . TEXT_REMEMBER_ME_ALT . '">' . TEXT_REMEMBER_ME . '</label>' .
                '</div>';
    As you can see, there is no way to edit the "class value" for the zen_draw_checkbox_field() function in that line of code.

Now, I can APPEND a class value to it by doing this:

Code:
    zen_draw_checkbox_field('permLogin', '1', $this->checkbox_default, 'class="custom-control-label" id="permLogin"')
    Then it only appends that class to the existing class like this (which still doesn't work):

Code:
    <input type="checkbox" name="permLogin" value="1" checked="checked" class="custom-control-input custom-control-label" id="permLogin">
    The only way for it to work seems to be to change wherever zen_draw_checkbox_field() is getting that default "custom-control-input" when it outputs it. Where do we change THAT so that it can be something else?
    Change
    Code:
    to
    Code:
    '<label class="custom-control-label checkboxLabel" for="permLogin" title="' . TEXT_REMEMBER_ME_ALT . '">' . TEXT_REMEMBER_ME . '</label>' .

Plugin Contributions

Have checked the Store Log the only errors are from AdminNotifications.php but these errors are with a running site on PHP 5.4
    I have created an exact duplicate of my setup in another folder and will remove plugins one by one to source which is giving troubles on PHP 8

Thank you much appreciated

Page 96 of 130 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast