Page 76 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

Hello all,

How do I specify an image as body background?

I can see in admin where we can specify a color for the body background ( ZCA Bootstrap Color).

I would like to specify an image for my site background but not sure how to do it with bootstrap.

Thank you in advance for the help

Plugin Contributions

in the original template, includes/templates/bootstrap/css/dist-site-specific_styles,php is provided as an override CSS file. Follow the instructions inside the file and save it to your template.

Plugin Contributions

Issue with layout when using columns on computer. The layout is trying to display 3 columns however they are only 2 are showing on the first row and the text is reduced to a narrow box. Second row has one column also squashed then the pattern repeats.
    Name:  ColsWrong.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  31.7 KB

The issue appears to be in includes\modules\bootstrap\product_listing.php if I remove line 437
    Code:
    wrap_with_classes' => 'col mb-4',
    it works fine.

Is this a bug? What dose this line do? To me, it looks like it causes a div to be placed around each product div, then the div, that contains the product is set to width 32.5% which explains the narrow text box.

Zen cart 1.5.8
    bootstrap 3.4.0
    Last edited by brittainmark; 22 Oct 2022 at 08:52 AM.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    Issue with layout when using columns on computer. The layout is trying to display 3 columns however they are only 2 are showing on the first row and the text is reduced to a narrow box. Second row has one column also squashed then the pattern repeats.
    Name:  ColsWrong.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  31.7 KB

The issue appears to be in includes\modules\bootstrap\product_listing.php if I remove line 437
    Code:
    wrap_with_classes' => 'col mb-4',
    it works fine.

Is this a bug? What dose this line do? To me, it looks like it causes a div to be placed around each product div, then the div, that contains the product is set to width 32.5% which explains the narrow text box.

Zen cart 1.5.8
    bootstrap 3.4.0
    Check your site's Configuration :: Product Listing :: Columns per Row. For the Bootstrap template, set that to either 0 (fluid columns) or 1 (rows).

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! That's fixed it. I have now found the FAQ's which explains it. thanks again.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Hi its been a while.

Upto date info in sig.

I have had to start the site again urghhh! and have uploaded bootstrap 4 and am working on it but it has no footer and I am not sure if it is supposed to be like that or its an issue with how I uploaded the template or with zencart?

I want to add the footer and put some links in there. But have no idea how and have read through the docs but am lost.
    https://www.angiesartspace.co.uk/ Zen cart version v1.5.8, MySQL Database version10.3.35-MariaDB-cll-lve, PHP Version 7.4.30, Template Bootstrap 4.

Plugin Contributions

@Angiex1, here's a link to my demo site for the template (albeit currently on zc157): https://vinosdefrutastropicales.com/zc157_bs4/

As you can see, there should be a footer. Are you seeing any myDEBUG*.log files in the site's /logs sub-directory?

Plugin Contributions

I am do you want me to copy it here?
    https://www.angiesartspace.co.uk/ Zen cart version v1.5.8, MySQL Database version10.3.35-MariaDB-cll-lve, PHP Version 7.4.30, Template Bootstrap 4.

Plugin Contributions

X-out any info like your IP or admin dierectory name and copy the debug here using the # above.

You can also take a look at the docs for partial blank page.

Plugin Contributions

Ok am a little bit confused as I downloaded this copy here of bootstrap https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2191 but my version in configuration bootstrap template settings states it is version 3.4.0 but it says version 4 in the plugins

I had to change the .htaccess file very slightly when installed as has happened previously on the previous zencart install I could not get into the admin file unless changing this but this did not remove the footer.

here is the debug file for bootstrap I didn't know there was a sql file is it worth putting this is my cart?

The ZCA "bootstrap" template (or a clone) was activated on 2022-10-23 09:26:23 and some of its default settings are different than those currently set. You can copy and paste the following SQL into your admin's Tools->Install SQL Patches to change those defaults:

UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '3', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '<li>&nbsp;/&nbsp;</li>', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'BREAD_CRUMBS_SEPARATOR' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '&vdash;&nbsp;', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'CATEGORIES_SEPARATOR_SUBS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'CATEGORIES_COUNT_PREFIX' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'CATEGORIES_COUNT_SUFFIX' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_SHIPPING_ESTIMATOR_BUTTON' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '4', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_FEATURED' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '4', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '4', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_SPECIAL_PRODUCTS_INDEX' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_LISTING_MULTIPLE_ADD_TO_CART' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_NEW' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_COLUMNS_NEW_PRODUCTS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_COLUMNS_FEATURED_PRODUCTS' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2', last_modified = now() WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_COLUMNS_SPECIALS_PRODUCTS' LIMIT 1;