Plugin Contributions

Default Error: #69053 with Ceon Sage Pay Form zc v 1.5.5f

I've just done an update to ZC using an cpanel installer and now for some reason once a credit card transaction has been completed on sagepay, when it returns to my site I get a white page with Error: #69053 on it, it doesn't log it in the orders table and doesn't seem to add any errors to the error logs. Any idea where to start? I enabled extended error logging but that didn't throw anything up...

Help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error: #69053 with Ceon Sage Pay Form zc v 1.5.5f

Quote Originally Posted by ndg_uk View Post
    I've just done an update to ZC using an cpanel installer and now for some reason once a credit card transaction has been completed on sagepay, when it returns to my site I get a white page with Error: #69053 on it, it doesn't log it in the orders table and doesn't seem to add any errors to the error logs. Any idea where to start? I enabled extended error logging but that didn't throw anything up...
    Never a good idea to use a cpanel installer especially for upgrades. They often leave off important options. One glaring one in this case may be that you have not updated the database.

You've not answered the posting tips so we don't know from whence you came. That alone would help.

As to the #69053, that is a code that Sage Pay has no knowledge of as it is embedded in one of the mod's files as a trigger to let you know that something is not securely connecting correctly.

Even if no log file is created in your log folder, there is probably one on the server. Might want to see what your host has to say in the matter.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Never a good idea to use a cpanel installer. They often leave off important options. One glaring one in this case may be that you have not updated the database.

You've not answered the posting tips so we don't know from whence you came. That alone would help.

As to the #69053, that is a code that Sage Pay has no knowledge of as it is embedded in one of the mod's files as a trigger to let you know that something is not securely connecting correctly.

Even if no log file is created in your log folder, there is probably one on the server. Might want to see what your host has to say in the matter.
    Thanks for your reply, I'm trying to help someone out hence the reason I don't have all the info, but I totally take your point. Having a rake through the site it appears its been an upgrade from
    v1.5.0 to v1.5.4 to v1.5.5f

There does appear to be a couple of security related errors in the zc log file:

escapeshellcmd() has been disabled for security reasons
    get_cfg_var()has been disabled for security reasons

There doesn't seem to be a way for me to change these so I'm guessing a ticket with the host may help with this.Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Changing email to smtp auth has removed the escape shell errors but I'm still seeing the 69503 error. Looking at the source it appears to be that the module thinks the URL is being changed by the user (session related?) Anyone seen this?