Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_CURRENCY

TNX DrByte for the explanation. OK, so there is no need to reinstall USPS, Auth.net SIM, Fedex, etc? Fedex is going to be painful.

Ditto on yellow errors for OT remnants from 154 that I have zero intention of installing in 156.
    Starting from scratch again. Maybe this time I will learn my lesson and not make any changes to layout settings or colors until I successfully complete 1 order. Darn FREE shipping is gonna kill me trying to figure out why it is showing up.

Sorry to be venting. I know everyone has been working very hard but it is equally frustrating from the user side while trying to be helpful with the DEBUG files.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    TNX DrByte for the explanation. OK, so there is no need to reinstall USPS, Auth.net SIM
    Those should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Fedex, etc? Fedex is going to be painful.
    Unless Fedex touches a bunch of admin files that were updated in 156, it's probably fine. I dunno if it's been updated to catch PHP 7.2 strict errors, but that's unrelated to 156.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Those should be fine.
    Unless Fedex touches a bunch of admin files that were updated in 156, it's probably fine. I dunno if it's been updated to catch PHP 7.2 strict errors, but that's unrelated to 156.
    Thank you. I understand. The Fedex issue is unrelated to zencart but requires stepping through the fedex dev site and regenerating meter numbers while not cancelling existing setups.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

I just upgraded from 1.5.4 to 1.5.8a. Still running php 7.4 as I have other stores yet to upgrade. I am seeing in my logs
    Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_CURRENCY - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_CURRENCY

I see back in 2019 the solution was to uninstall/reinstall and the hopes that future versions this would not be necessary. As I have never had to uninstall and reinstall I hesitate... Are the only items I will need to know for the reinstall shown if I click edit on the module? I should just print screen this so I have all the settings or do I need to get more information and if so what do I need so I can be prepared and have minimal down time?

Another question I saw "Payment Zone
    If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone." I am in Florida. If I set that to Florida does it only accept shipping addresses in Florida or specifically how does this limit to the zone?

Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Go to Admin > Modules > Payment > Authorize AIM and the problem should disappear after that.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12