Plugin Contributions

Default store works but no login page

1.3.9h ZC version
    5.6 PHP version
    https://fantasiesrealm.com/market/

Finally got the SSL installed and I swear I tried the login link days ago but for 2 days now we get a white page. The cache folder doesn't seem to wish to collect anything anymore either, it does then it stops.

One of the admins said his browser gave him this message:
    ------------
    [color=var(--heading-color)]This page isn’t working[/color]fantasiesrealm.com is currently unable to handle this request.[/color][color=var(--heading-color)][/size][/color][/font][/color][color=var(--heading-color)]

HTTP ERROR 500

------------

I and the others only get the white page. I have been looking at files for 2 days now, deleted the wishlist since that was the last mod I installed. I have gone ver the index.php files, common files and others in my themes template folder.

I have gone over the page with a fine tooth comb that talks about what to do if the dreaded white page comes over. I do not know what else to do.

I would love to get this running proper, like it did on old host, before I try to start upgrading.
    any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: store works but no login page

Have you read the DOC section of this forum?
    https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...ternal_server/
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Same as before...

Status 500
    Internal Server Error
    Version HTTP/2
    Transferred 410 B (0 B size)

Is the login files there and not at 0 bytes?
    File permission and such...
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

@haredo -- did you read the entire question of mine?

@davewest -- Yes and I even re-uploaded them, I think that the perms are 644

Plugin Contributions

Getting those debug logs back up and running would likely be most supportive. Ideally to split them away from the cache directory... further, the "issues" may be linked...

With a handy "backup" copy of whatever standard server files normally go in a folder. Files such as .htaccess, index.php and index.htm are expected and may just need to use more recent versions of those because of server changes while still operating this old version.

Anyways, delete the cache directory and very quickly recreate it and place the files (with appropriate content) in the directory to provide protection for the folder contents. Then, if/when a debug log is generated, try to correct the issue and remove the excess log file(s).
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Getting those debug logs back up and running would likely be most supportive. Ideally to split them away from the cache directory... further, the "issues" may be linked...

With a handy "backup" copy of whatever standard server files normally go in a folder. Files such as .htaccess, index.php and index.htm are expected and may just need to use more recent versions of those because of server changes while still operating this old version.

Anyways, delete the cache directory and very quickly recreate it and place the files (with appropriate content) in the directory to provide protection for the folder contents. Then, if/when a debug log is generated, try to correct the issue and remove the excess log file(s).

OKwill do in a bit, thanks

Plugin Contributions

I did as instructed about the cache folder and its contents, checked both configure files, have looked at and compared all index/login files and even reloaded new copies with any edits from the mods that needed something in there. There is still no error_log nor anything inside cache folder.

I also made sure that all files that the installer shows are uploaded are in their proper places. I only found 1 that was not supposed to be in the main market folderr so removed it. checked the .htaccess file to make sure things were fine.

Then went to the server and saw that c=panel had an update so did that and rebooting server while in there.