Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjlarge View Post
    Website is www.koolbadges.co.uk

One of the teachers who emailed me said just that

"Hello, we are trying to place an order online but there seems to be a problem with the website as when we click on the option to pay by debit or credit card, it doesn't do anything. Can you please contact us about this?"

And another just this morning said
    "I am trying to purchase these five badges but your website won’t allow me to enter my credit card??"

However, the payment form did load for others who have checked out perfectly fine via square .
    john,
    i am not sure what your expectations are. your payment form works fine for some, it fails for others.

we know for the majority of ZC users out there, it seems to work fine.

i'm trying to help you with 1 problem, and now you are asking for help on numerous different problems.

with regards to your customers who are complaining, i would suggest asking them to try another browser.

as i stated above, if they can not enter credit card details, the square form is not loading, which indicates maybe they are blocking square, or maybe they are using a seriously outdated browser. i can not say...

with regards to your original problem, again, something could be hijacking the form. on the last page of the checkout process, we have already gone to square and in the background, we have added info to the form that looks like:

Code:
    <form name="checkout_confirmation" action="https://www.koolbadges.co.uk/index.php?main_page=checkout_process" method="post" id="checkout_confirmation" onsubmit="submitonce();">
    <input type="hidden" name="securityToken" value="4e5411c4bb0336a967fcc9d1d96c9aec">
    <input type="hidden" name="square_webPay_tokenResult" value="{"details":{"card":{"brand":"VISA","expMonth":12,"expYear":2025,"last4":"1111"},"method":"Card","billing":{"postalCode":"90049"}},"status":"OK","token":"cnon:CBASEKCaBgKk1twdirP2EfAkazo"}">
    <input type="hidden" name="square_webPay_verifyBuyerResult" value="{"token":"verf:CBASEPzcicdUPU2pHz-8PtKfSvc","userChallenged":false}">
    <div class="buttonRow forward">
    <input class="cssButton submit_button button  button_confirm_order" onmouseover="this.className='cssButtonHover  button_confirm_order button_confirm_orderHover'" onmouseout="this.className='cssButton submit_button button  button_confirm_order'" type="submit" value="Confirm Order" name="btn_submit_x" id="btn_submit">
    </div>
    </form>
    this is missing from the confirmation form. that is what i believe to be your original error.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

hi Carl.

Sorry, with regards me saying something may be blocking, that was because I thought it could be causing the error itself. I didn't mean to suggest two separate issues, the blocking suggestion was regarding the payment errors.

Was that code you mentioned that is missing from checkout-confirmation added in a version later than 1.0.1? I ask because I've rolled back the plugin to the 1.0.1 version as it still had the odd error with the card form loading for certain users, it seemed like it errored far less on this website.

I just did a test payment with my card, & I did have the form elements suggested above

Code:
    <form name="checkout_confirmation" action="https://www.koolbadges.co.uk/index.php?main_page=checkout_process" method="post" id="checkout_confirmation" onsubmit="submitonce();">
    <input type="hidden" name="securityToken" value="9a4f035ac6cede55a14f04ced03bd260" />
    <input type="hidden" name="square_webPay_tokenResult" value="{&quot;details&quot;:{&quot;card&quot;:{&quot;brand&quot;:&quot;MASTERCARD&quot;,&quot;expMonth&quot;:12,&quot;expYear&quot;:1234,&quot;last4&quot;:&quot;1234&quot;},&quot;method&quot;:&quot;Card&quot;,&quot;billing&quot;:{&quot;postalCode&quot;:&quot;pl123rn&quot;}},&quot;status&quot;:&quot;OK&quot;,&quot;token&quot;:&quot;cnon:CBESECVIGit11dEAGJZjovKY1IY&quot;}" />
    <input type="hidden" name="square_webPay_verifyBuyerResult" value="{&quot;token&quot;:&quot;verf:CBESEJx-0b00JJx1dTg-ry34oKY&quot;,&quot;userChallenged&quot;:false}" />
    <div class="buttonRow forward">
    <input class="cssButton submit_button button  button_confirm_order" onmouseover="this.className='cssButtonHover  button_confirm_order button_confirm_orderHover'" onmouseout="this.className='cssButton submit_button button  button_confirm_order'" type="submit" value="Confirm Order" name="btn_submit_x" id="btn_submit" />
    </div>
    </form>
    Last edited by johnjlarge; 25 Jun 2023 at 05:01 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Right.

I'm back on the latest version to rule out any older code issues that have already been corrected.

I can check out just fine using this version also. I do note that the hidden form on checkout_confrimation is present, but instead of quotation marks, I have html quotes &quot; as follows

Code:
    <input type="hidden" name="square_webPay_tokenResult" value="{&quot;details&quot;:{&quot;card&quot;:{&quot;brand&quot;:&quot;MASTERCARD&quot;,
    Does anyone know why I'm seeing it like that in source & could this be causing an issue?

Plugin Contributions

Hi John, long shot! Did you check if your customers, who could not pay by credit card, had javascript enabled on their browser? This will cause the button to be displayed and it will not be changed to the credit card entry form.

You could test this by changing includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php line 248-9 from

Code:
    'field' => '<div id="card-container" ></div>
                 <button id="card-button" type="button">Use Credit Card</button>',
    to
    Code:
    'field' => '<div id="card-container" ></div>
                 <button id="card-button" type="button">Use Credit Card</button>
                 <noscript>Javascript is required to pay by credit card</noscript>',
    If this is the issue then the customer will see something like
    Name:  noJS.JPG
Views: 126
Size:  14.7 KB
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Hi Mark.

I’ve asked, but getting information out of school admin staff or English teachers about their browser is really difficult. I’ve asked for details, but alas they aren't forthcoming other than "its on the school computer" or "i tried on my iPhone"

I'll definitely add that though to let people without JavaScript enabled know they need it to pay.

Plugin Contributions

Is everyone getting an email from Square saying "You are receiving this message because your application is currently using the RenewToken API, which will be completely retired by April 17, 2024." ?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Is everyone getting an email from Square saying "You are receiving this message because your application is currently using the RenewToken API, which will be completely retired by April 17, 2024." ?
    we had one
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    the square webpay api makes use of a refresh token, not a renew token.

see:

https://developer.squareup.com/docs/...refresh-tokens

the square payment module certainly may have made use of the renewToken. see:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b....php#L155-L171

getting an email from square.... well who knows why they would send it...
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Mine yesterday reported this error and it uses the CRON. Additionally, there was no nag in the module to re-token.
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

@carlwhat

Thanks for the very helpful module. I sent a donation to you via the link in your documentation.

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast