Plugin Contributions

Default Shipping in Spain with MRW or NACEX ?

Hello all:

I look that there is a module for Correos as shipping service in Spain, like other for DHL as international module.
    But I need to work with NACEX or MRW for different reasons.

There is a Packlink module as bridge to work with MRW, but as bridge has other type of problems.

I was speaking with MRW and their IT team sent me the API requeriments. I have much experience with APIs, but I am noob with ZENCART and PHP. More if will be needed an automatic timer for GET update shipping order status messages, and I have installed the spanish update = order screens in spanish/english...

Someone knows a built module to connect directly with them ? Or a module that could be used as template to only change the API message ?

Thank you !!

Site under construction: https://www.tecnikit.com/catalog/index.php

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping in Spain with MRW or NACEX ?

ZC now has a zero user-base in Spain, you will only find ancient modules for payment and shipping.

I never bothered to create a module (for Seur or Correos), I set my own rates with Advanced Shipper. And adding tracking has been pending for about 10 years...if people want it they ask. But it does not stop them from buying, so it goes at the bottom of a very long todo list.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping in Spain with MRW or NACEX ?

Understood. Well, you already have +1 user in Spain . I could try to make a module for those companies.

The shipping filelds are usually the same for different companies / countries. If the POST structure and the parameters are in scripts like .phps or others, I could take some active international module, and change only the message structure taking only the needed fileds for this API. Or is more complicated ?

I understand what you're saying, but with the fuel price crisis, I got a huge surprise on ebay to sell a personal item. I established a very high approximate price, and when the sale was made and the customer paid, I consulted the price and it exceeded my rate.