Plugin Contributions

Default Stock Location On Packing Slip

Hi All,

I am trying to add stock location to the packing slip and this is what I have found so far.
    /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/includes/languages/english/npf_definitions/lang.stock_location.php

The other thing that I have found is the packingslip location:
    /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/packingslip.php

What I am wanting to know is what I have to put into packingslip (code) and where because I don't understand how it works. On my last site it printed out the location on the packingslip which I would like to have again if possible.

This version 1.5.8a seems to be different to the older version 1.5.5E.

As always any assistance would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock Location On Packing Slip

This is what I could find in the old packingslip file from version 1.5.5E:

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" width="10%"><?php echo 'Stock Location'; ?></td>

Will it work on version 1.5.8a packingslip?

Plugin Contributions

This is part of the original packing slip file:
    <thead>
    <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
    <?php if ($show_product_images_pack) { ?>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent" style="width: <?php echo (int)$img_width . 'px'; ?>">&nbsp;</th>
    <?php } ?>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent">&nbsp;</th>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent" style="width: 70%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></th>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></th>
    <?php
    // -----
    // Additional column-headings can be added.
    //
    // A watching observer can provide an associative array in the following format (for the products' listing ONLY):
    //
    // $extra_headings = array(
    // array(
    // 'align' => $alignment, // One of 'center', 'right', or 'left' (optional)
    // 'text' => $value
    // ),
    // );
    //
    // Observer notes:
    // - Be sure to check that the $p2/$extra_headings value is specifically (bool)false before initializing, since
    // multiple observers might be injecting content!
    // - If heading-columns are added, be sure to add the associated data columns, too, via the
    // 'NOTIFY_ADMIN_PACKINGSLIP_DATA' notification.
    //
    $extra_headings = false;
    $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_ADMIN_PACKINGSLIP_HEADING', '', $extra_headings);
    if (is_array($extra_headings)) {
    foreach ($extra_headings as $heading_info) {
    $align = (isset($heading_info['align'])) ? (' text-' . $heading_info['align']) : '';
    ?>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent<?php echo $align; ?>"><?php echo $heading_info['text']; ?></th>
    <?php

This is the change that I did:
    <thead>
    <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
    <?php if ($show_product_images_pack) { ?>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent" style="width: <?php echo (int)$img_width . 'px'; ?>">&nbsp;</th>
    <?php } ?>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent">&nbsp;</th>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent" style="width: 70%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></th>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent" style="width: 10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_products_stock_location; ?></th>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent" style="width: 10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></th>
    <?php
    // -----
    // Additional column-headings can be added.
    //
    // A watching observer can provide an associative array in the following format (for the products' listing ONLY):
    //
    // $extra_headings = array(
    // array(
    // 'align' => $alignment, // One of 'center', 'right', or 'left' (optional)
    // 'text' => $value
    // ),
    // );
    //
    // Observer notes:
    // - Be sure to check that the $p2/$extra_headings value is specifically (bool)false before initializing, since
    // multiple observers might be injecting content!
    // - If heading-columns are added, be sure to add the associated data columns, too, via the
    // 'NOTIFY_ADMIN_PACKINGSLIP_DATA' notification.
    //
    $extra_headings = false;
    $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_ADMIN_PACKINGSLIP_HEADING', '', $extra_headings);
    if (is_array($extra_headings)) {
    foreach ($extra_headings as $heading_info) {
    $align = (isset($heading_info['align'])) ? (' text-' . $heading_info['align']) : '';
    ?>
    <th class="dataTableHeadingContent<?php echo $align; ?>"><?php echo $heading_info['text']; ?></th>
    <?php

This is the error message that I got when testing:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "TABLE_HEADING_products_stock_location" in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/packingslip.php:150 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/index.php(11): require() #1 {main} thrown in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/packingslip.php on line 150

This is the error log:

[18-Dec-2023 20:08:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "TABLE_HEADING_products_stock_location" in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/packingslip.php:150
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/index.php(11): require()
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/packingslip.php on line 150

[18-Dec-2023 20:08:30 UTC] Request URI: /xxxx/index.php?cmd=packingslip&oID=24731, IP address: 45.125.247.117
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "TABLE_HEADING_products_stock_location" in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/packingslip.php:150
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/index.php(11): require()
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/packingslip.php on line 150.

Can someone please advise on what I need to do to fix the issue.

Plugin Contributions

Did I supply to much information or not enough.

It would be nice if someone would attempt to answer the question so I know which way I should be going

Plugin Contributions

I threw food down into the basement where I keep my collection of 12 yr olds to answer questions but they all declined to get into a conversation about this one... they all insisted that 4 pages of forum conversation and not getting anywhere wasn't worth it.... they all wanted direct access to answer their own questions... though I did hear one of them shout out "is Numinix Product Fields installed in the new version of the site" before the door shut
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    I threw food down into the basement where I keep my collection of 12 yr olds to answer questions but they all declined to get into a conversation about this one... they all insisted that 4 pages of forum conversation and not getting anywhere wasn't worth it.... they all wanted direct access to answer their own questions... though I did hear one of them shout out "is Numinix Product Fields installed in the new version of the site" before the door shut
    It looks like they don't like Mr Numinix because it might take too much knowledge to figure out what needs to be done.

Anyway thanks for putting it out there. You have been the only one that has replied to the forum post at least I got an answer even though it did not help much in fixing the issue.

I did send a PM to carlwhat as he has something to do with the numinix module and should hopefully send me in the right direction as to what files I should be looking at.