Plugin Contributions

Default Categories/Product Issue

Hi All,

Getting this error message when trying to copy a product:

WARNING: An Error occurred, please let us know! If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you entered valid data.

This is the error log:

[08-Jan-2024 01:25:17 UTC] Request URI: /xxxx/index.php?cmd=category_product_listing&action=copy_product_confirm&cPath=1842&pa ge=1, IP address: 45.125.247.117, Language id 1
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(667): trigger_error()
    #2 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(634): queryFactory->show_error()
    #3 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(275): queryFactory->set_error()
    #4 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/includes/functions/database.php(130): queryFactory->Execute()
    #5 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/admin/includes/modules/copy_product_confirm.php(109): zen_db_perform()
    #6 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/admin/category_product_listing.php(253): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    #7 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/admin/index.php(11): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'products_description2' in 'field list' :: INSERT INTO products (products_type, products_quantity, products_model, products_sku, products_image, products_price, products_price_w, products_price_carrot, products_virtual, products_weight, products_length, products_height, products_width, dangerous_goods, products_carrot, threshold_set, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_ordered, products_quantity_order_min, products_quantity_order_units, products_priced_by_attribute, product_is_free, product_is_call, products_quantity_mixed, product_is_always_free_shipping, products_qty_box_status, products_quantity_order_max, products_sort_order, products_discount_type, products_discount_type_from, products_price_sorter, master_categories_id, products_mixed_discount_quantity, metatags_title_status, metatags_products_name_status, metatags_model_status, metatags_price_status, metatags_title_tagline_status, products_condition, products_EHF, additional_skus, additional_skus_only, discontinue, products_pdf_attachment, products_vendor_code, products_vendor_price, availability_id, pro_src, p_name, products_price_carrot_gross, extra_field, demo_url, products_stock_location, product_warranty, suppliers, products_description2, care_instructions, products_status, products_date_added, products_date_available) VALUES ('1', '0', 'ATO43922', '43922', 'Product images directory/43922.jpg', '0', '0', '0.0000', '0', '0.3', '0.00', '0.00', '0.00', '0', '0', '0', '1', '6', '12', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0.0000', '795', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', 'none', '43922', '', '1', '', '43922', '24.0400', '6', '6706 Atom Genuine Rubber Handle Grip 43922 ATO43922 43922 43922 43922 <p>&nbsp;< p>\\r\\n\\r\\n<p>&nbsp;< p>\\r\\n\\r\\n<table border=\\\"1\\\" style=\\\"width: 100%;\\\">\\r\\n <tbody>\\r\\n <tr>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255 255 255); background-color: rgb(51 51 51);\\\">OEM Number< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255 255 255); background-color: rgb(51 51 51);\\\">Description< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255 255 255); background-color: rgb(51 51 51);\\\">Fits Model< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255 255 255); background-color: rgb(51 51 51);\\\">Dimensions< td>\\r\\n < tr>\\r\\n <tr>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; background-color: rgb(204 204 204);\\\">43922< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; background-color: rgb(204 204 204);\\\">Genuine Rubber Handle Grip< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; background-color: rgb(204 204 204);\\\">&nbsp;601 602 650< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-a', 'Atom Rubber Handle Grip 43922', '0.0000', ' SO', '', '', '-', 'Atom', '', '', '0', now(), null) ==> (as called by) /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/includes/functions/database.php on line 130 <== in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.

I am running version 158 of zencart.

Any help would be appreciated on how to fix this issue.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories/Product Issue

Your issue is this

Code:
    PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'products_description2' in 'field list' ::
    This looks like the NUMINIX product fields plugin. I would guess the files are installed, but somehow the database install did not get done/complete properly.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Your issue is this

Code:
    PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'products_description2' in 'field list' ::
    This looks like the NUMINIX product fields plugin. I would guess the files are installed, but somehow the database install did not get done/complete properly.

~Melanie
    If I delete that line in the file will that correct the issue because that field does not appear in the database.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    If I delete that line in the file will that correct the issue because that field does not appear in the database.
    No, the file is looking for it to store the data. Go to Tools >> Developer tool and search for

products_description2

in the entire cart at the bottom.

There a most certainly others when you resolve this one. Make sure the plugin is fully re-installed with the database changes.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    No, the file is looking for it to store the data. Go to Tools >> Developer tool and search for

products_description2

in the entire cart at the bottom.

There a most certainly others when you resolve this one. Make sure the plugin is fully re-installed with the database changes.

~Melanie
    Running into the same EXACT problem. But I don't have NPF installed. Running through my admin and searching, yields no results. This is as I choose to search EVERYTHING (not just PHP files).

I ended up having to patch this problem by adding products_description2 to the $fields_to_skip variable for now and it worked. But I have no idea why this field is being looked for as it is not a part of my MySQL tables. Would appreciate a better fix.

Plugin Contributions

One of these things is true:

- You will have to check your files in admin vs a fresh download. You have modified files in your admin to include the field products_description2 - this is not a bug in Zen Cart.
    - You have modified the products_description table to include this field, but you haven't updated the rest of your code to handle it. Delete the field from your products_description table or fix your code.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.