Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: Issues with Custom Payment Module Retrieving Latest Order ID for Webhook

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    my friend, do you want my help? if not, please let me know, and i will stop.

i look at all posts prior to posting on a thread.... well at least on short threads...

i saw the post referenced above written by my friend lat9, who i have tremendous respect for and who does so much for this community. when it comes to payment modules, i'm pretty confident she would say the same about me.... maybe not...

the after_order_create should work. but you are saying it does not. i am offering a different solution that i use in the multiple payment modules that i have created for zen-cart. in fact, it is the same methodology used in payment modules that come with the base package.

see this module.

so you can either try it that way and let the community know if it works or if does not. and if it does not, i would argue that something else is going on in your code.

best.
    Good evening.

You had put me in the right direction with that page you found :) I tweaked it a bit for my needs and now I have a webhook with externalUserId and the order id matches! Because you took the time to look, you helped me greatly. I want to thank you very much for that. I truly appreciate it.

Now to write it so the status can update in the backend on the return of the externalUserId order.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Issues with Custom Payment Module Retrieving Latest Order ID for Webhook

author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Issues with Custom Payment Module Retrieving Latest Order ID for Webhook

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    I spoke too soon

It's giving me the payload in a webhook log from my script not from the processor or passing onto there. I have found the following.

When using session management to get the order_id, it's giving me the previous order_id due to an old session. If I delete all the sessions and do a new order, the externalUserid is empty.

So, I will get back to figuring it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12