Page 101 of 186 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1859
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wordpress On Zencart / Released

There's something in the read_me about changing some lines in /wp-includes/canonical.php, but the second set of lines referred to does not exist in the file I have. I am wondering if that's why my Wordpress links are not working.

http://www.focusfriends.com

Any help is appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkesy View Post
    Hi,

Ive just installed this mod as this will be soooo good in terms of SEO!

I have a problem tho, i dont get any content on the pages when i load them up. The sidebar works great, the titles change, the breadcrumbs change but no content??

what am i doing wrong?

www.funkyfancydress.com is the link

Many thanks
    I actually got my links working, but now I also have no content on my pages. Am hoping you get a solution as it seems to be not just you or me. Are you running WP 2.8.6?

Plugin Contributions

Okay, let me be the first to say I am NOT a coder, nor do I claim to be, but in trying to figure this out, I am confused by this in the templates/tpl_wordpress_default.php file:

print $define_page;

Logic said to me that the $define_page had to be set somewhere so I used the developer's toolkit and saw that in every instance of $define_page being used, there was a matching $define_page in a modules/pages/foldername/header_php.php file...except this one. There is no $define_page in the modules/pages/wordpress/header_php.php file. Could that be the problem?

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I have my paths set up correctly, I have the side bar displaying the categories and such but when you click on a category to view the postings you get a blank page within Zencart. Any body have this issue? What did you do to resolve it.

http://designs.attentiontodesign.com...page=wordpress

Quote Originally Posted by thevintagesound View Post
    Ok, I have my paths set up correctly, I have the side bar displaying the categories and such but when you click on a category to view the postings you get a blank page within Zencart. Any body have this issue? What did you do to resolve it.

http://designs.attentiontodesign.com...page=wordpress
    Try a different theme in WordPress.

Plugin Contributions

Tried that. It will change no problem, but if you do a preview of any of the themes in WP is shows an error

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_template_dir() on a non-object in /home/attent5/public_html/designs/includes/languages/english/credit_cards.php on line 46

I just set up a new install of zen 1.3.8a wordpress 3.8.5 and woz 1.4 and everything seems to work. The woz sidebox shows whatever widgets I assign in the dashboard. The links to posts in the sidebox resolve just fine. Also using a free theme from http://www.zenflavor.com.

So, I would suggest a new install for anyone having issues. This is a first for me using this mod. Welcome back Hira!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by loosefast View Post
    I just set up a new install of zen 1.3.8a wordpress 3.8.5 and woz 1.4 and everything seems to work. The woz sidebox shows whatever widgets I assign in the dashboard. The links to posts in the sidebox resolve just fine. Also using a free theme from http://www.zenflavor.com.

So, I would suggest a new install for anyone having issues. This is a first for me using this mod. Welcome back Hira!
    Wordpress 3.8.5?? You mean 2.8.5? I'm running 2.8.6, maybe that's the problem. It seems that several of us are experiencing the same thing so I don't think it's us...

Quote Originally Posted by digidiva-kathy View Post
    Wordpress 3.8.5?? You mean 2.8.5? I'm running 2.8.6, maybe that's the problem. It seems that several of us are experiencing the same thing so I don't think it's us...
    Ooops, I meant WordPress 2.8.6.
    Here is the site http://berkautoguide.com/zen/

Plugin Contributions

I'm running 2.8.6 here with that problem.