Quote Originally Posted by niccol View Post
sorry, I have another slight problem.

when i try to switch wordpress themes I get a blank screen rather than the preview with the error message:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_template_dir() 
on a non-object in /home/16602/adseddon/www.starlessriver.com
/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/starlessriver
/credit_cards.php on line 46
actually the functionality of switching themes works fine so I just get an annoying error message. A quick search indicated that this error isn't unknown but Dr Byte says that this is probably a WOZ issue so here I am back in this forum !

thanks again

Nick
I would suggest search through this thread for the error message.. Aside from that, it is my understanding that this module as written was meant to be used with the default WP theme. Another theme may introduce code which causes WOZ ro behave badly/oddly. (I have seen WP themes which even embed encrypted code which displays ads and odd links on your site.)

Barring you finding an answer within this thread, you might also try posing your question on the WP forum as well. Otherwise my strong suggestion is to use the WP default template and modify it to match the theme you are trying to use.. WP themes are pretty simple to mod..

Also one last thing.. If I had to guess, it sounds like your WP files are in the same directory as your Zen files.. This might cause an issue if you are using a theme this mod was not intended to work with.. If I am right, try moving WP to it's own directory and update WOZ to reflect this change, and see if you still have the same issue..