Page 131 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1859

Default Re: Wordpress On Zencart / Released

This is an important mod, and I am using it on a few production sites. And it seems that I am one of the few that have got the latest version to work well enough, including on a site that is using Ceons URI mod. I do not know if its because I always downloaded WOZ 1.4 from Hiras site or luck or what. Having Hira understand what our problems with the mod are is essential, so I'd like to keep him engaged with the project. Ideally, I'd like this thread to run like other mod threads - with the mod author getting clearly described issues and improving his mod based on those comments. Is that an answer?

これは重要なmodであり、私は少数の生産の場所のそれを使用している。そしてそれはようで、私が働く最新バージョンを十分によく持っている少数の1才であることにCeo ns URI modを使用している場所に含んでいる。 私は私がHirasの場所または運からのWOZ 1.4を常にダウンロードしたまたは何のでかどうか知らない。 modとの私達の問題がであるもの持っているHiraを理解しなさい必要、そうI' dは彼をプロジェクトと従事させておくのを好む。 理想的には、I' 他のmodのように-はっきり記述されていた問題を得、それらのコメントに基づいて彼のmodを改良しているmodの著者と…動くべきこの糸のようなdは通る。 それは答えであるか。

Quote Originally Posted by cslakans View Post
    Hey loosefast, you plan on helping support this module if problems arise? DivaVocals has been the most help for support for all the similar modules and by not doing something the way it should be done in the first place, is only going to make more work for her (if she continues to put up with it). I for one don't want to scare her away or continue to give her headaches that could be avoided.

And, I got to say I hate to play scavenger hunt when trying to find a working module with ALL files updated properly especially in a thread miles long (probably 2 hours of reading ). People that deviate from the proper process and don't take the extra minutes now, will only cause many hours and problems later. We have all done, but is it right? Especially when so many are counting on it and will save time later. You give an exception to one, why shouldn't we for others? I'm even for adding ratings to the download modules section like other freeware forum sites have. One day hopefully!

No offense Hira, people appreciate you putting together this module, but after each release you do seem to disappear leaving it up to us. Do also appreciate you working on your translations for when you are around (and fun for us to then translate your English version)

Just my 2.5 cents K thx bye!

Plugin Contributions

DivaVocals

They edited a source to delete copyright indication and the link of the WOZ module.
    (they have the authority as far as I upload it here.
    However, it did not work thereby;).

Please stop showing the source here and delete the above post.
    It is a difference of free edtion and pro edition.
    It is sad that it is deleted a link as for me.
    http://www.s-page.net/en/
    I develop the module which Zen-Cart integrates with other CMS. (WordPress and XOOPS)
    It may be funny English, but please endure it. (I am weak in English)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hira View Post
    • I cannot delete the post because post editing on this forum expires after 7 minutes
    • What I posted came STRAIGHT from the version I downloaded from your site. (which is supposed to be the FREE version of WOZ).. Please explain HOW this is code for the PAID version of WOZ or how it compromises your code for the paid version of WOZ.
    • For the record, you cannot regulate or stop people from posting useful information. IF the code I posted is what is different from the (broken) version of WOZ in the Zen Cart download section. Wouldn't you want the people who came HERE to download WOZ to know how to FIX it??? (Since we've now FIRMLY established that the version available from THIS SITE does not work)
    • Why not make a version of this software which WORKS does not contain code the admins will object to AND make it available HERE so that you can support it. As long as your software is ONLY available on your site, the admins may prevent YOU from using this support thread to support this module..

And before I get flack for posting this let me just say this.. The admins on this forum have CONSISTENTLY blocked any efforts by module authors to support software on THIS forum that is not available in the downloads section of THIS site. That does not preclude the COMMUNITY from talking about or self supporting these modules, but it WILL preclude the module author from participating in support threads for these modules. This does NOT preclude Hira from supporting his module on the site from which it is available. (so far I've seen no signs that Hira has or will be supporting WOZ from his own site)

That said as long as a working version of Hira's module is ONLY available on his site, then Hira will be unable to support WOZ from this forum. (no matter how much you want it or think it's important)

and since we're now translating for Hira.. Allow me.. to translate all of the above..

===========================

• 私はこのフォーラムで編集するポストが7分後に切れるのでポストを削除できない
    • 私が掲示した何をまっすぐに来た私があなたの場所からダウンロードした版から。 (wozの自由な版であるために)仮定される。 これが支払済版のためのコードであるか、またはいかに支払済版のためのあなたのコードを妥協するか説明しなさい。
    • ちなみに、投稿の有益な情報から人々を調整するか、または停止できない。 私が掲示したコードが禅のカートのダウンロードセクションのWOZの(壊された)版と異なっているものがなら、知るためにそれを固定する方法をWOZをダウンロードするこ とをここに来た人々がほしいと思わないか。秘密に この場所から利用できる版は仕事ことを(ので私達が今しっかりと確立した)
    • に反対し、それを支えることができるようにコードをadmins働かせ、含んでいないこのソフトウェアの版を作らないためになぜそれを使用できるようにここに するか。 あなたのソフトウェアがあなたの場所だけで利用できる限り、adminsはこのモジュールを支えるのにこのサポート糸を使用することを。防ぐかもしれない。

そして私が掲示のためのflackを得る前にこれは公正な私が。これを言うことを可能にした。 このフォーラムのadminsはこの場所のダウンロードセクションで利用できないこのフォーラムの支援ソフトウェアに一貫してモジュールの著者による努力を妨 げた。 それは述べていることからのコミュニティかこれらのモジュールを支えている自己を排除しないがこれらのモジュールのためのサポート糸に参加からのモジュールの著者を排除す る。 これはまた利用できる場所の彼のモジュールの支持からのHiraを排除しない。 (今のところ私はHiraに彼自身の場所からのWOZがあったりまたは支えるという印を見てしまわなかった)

Hiraのモジュールの働く版が彼の場所限り言われたその、そしてHiraだけで利用できるこのフォーラムからのWOZを支えてない。 多くはそれがほしいと思ってか、もまたは考えるいかに(それは重要である)

It is not clear why there is a problem for you to keep WOZ updated in the zencart free software section. Is it a license difference?

それはzencartのフリーソフトセクションでWOZを更新しておくあなたのための問題がなぜあるか明確ではない。 それは免許証の相違であるか。

DivaVocals

They edited a source to delete copyright indication and the link of the WOZ module.
    (they have the authority as far as I upload it here.
    However, it did not work thereby;).

Plugin Contributions

Hira, can we please have link to latest FREE WOZ zip that works with zencart.
    Do not see why you cannot submit it as new release to your existing woz mods in zencart downloads section...
    Thank You

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    • I cannot delete the post because post editing on this forum expires after 7 minutes
    • What I posted came STRAIGHT from the version I downloaded from your site. (which is supposed to be the FREE version of WOZ).. Please explain HOW this is code for the PAID version of WOZ or how it compromises your code for the paid version of WOZ.
    • For the record, you cannot regulate or stop people from posting useful information. IF the code I posted is what is different from the (broken) version of WOZ in the Zen Cart download section. Wouldn't you want the people who came HERE to download WOZ to know how to FIX it??? (Since we've now FIRMLY established that the version available from THIS SITE does not work)
    • Why not make a version of this software which WORKS does not contain code the admins will object to AND make it available HERE so that you can support it. As long as your software is ONLY available on your site, the admins may prevent YOU from using this support thread to support this module..

And before I get flack for posting this let me just say this.. The admins on this forum have CONSISTENTLY blocked any efforts by module authors to support software on THIS forum that is not available in the downloads section of THIS site. That does not preclude the COMMUNITY from talking about or self supporting these modules, but it WILL preclude the module author from participating in support threads for these modules. This does NOT preclude Hira from supporting his module on the site from which it is available. (so far I've seen no signs that Hira has or will be supporting WOZ from his own site)

That said as long as a working version of Hira's module is ONLY available on his site, then Hira will be unable to support WOZ from this forum. (no matter how much you want it or think it's important)

and since we're now translating for Hira.. Allow me.. to translate all of the above..
    Translation and understanding seem to take time.
    Am I not to be able to use this forum if I do not submit it to a download section?
    I develop the module which Zen-Cart integrates with other CMS. (WordPress and XOOPS)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by loosefast View Post
    It is not clear why there is a problem for you to keep WOZ updated in the zencart free software section. Is it a license difference?
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1295

The license is GPL same as Zen-Cart.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by misty View Post
    Hira, can we please have link to latest FREE WOZ zip that works with zencart.
    Do not see why you cannot submit it as new release to your existing woz mods in zencart downloads section...
    Thank You
    Because my motivation falls down, I cannot yet release it.
    And the other work piles up, too.
    Give me time.

Awesome!

驚くばかり!

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post

Yes. According to the rules.

はい。規則に従って。

Translation and understanding seem to take time.
    Am I not to be able to use this forum if I do not submit it to a download section?