Page 68 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support

Currently Using Easy Populate Standard. Everything work well on first upload and try and is proving very useful.

Am curious about two things:

1) would be nice to have a pre-flight type tool to check for problem areas like duplicate model names, and anything else that may cause update issues.

2) i see you plan on supporting quantity price breaks in a future update of the advanced version. How close are you to posting this? 90% of our 4000+ products have multiple price breaks based on quantity. Would definitely buy the advance version this feature alone.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

i love easy populate. i have thousands of items to deal with. i've been using EP for over a year i think and then all of a sudden it just stopped working but i'm not sure how to trouble-shoot it. i tried uploading my new inventory txt file from the browser and also loading it from the temp file and no dice. i tried uninstalling EP in order to reinstall it and following the instructions here:

http://www.modhole.com/modhole/index...&page=EpRemove

it claims to have 'installed' EP! no matter how i try to cram the new inventory into the cart, the browser just times out. the file size is only 137k and is less than half of what it usually was. any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the same problem since yesterday, and no idea how to fix it... I will appreciate some help in this as my php skills suck.

Thanks on advance.

Plugin Contributions

I had a similar problem a couple of weeks or so ago, I could not download the attributes file, and it would not download to the temp folder.
    I also had an issue at the same time that my page 3 of 3 payment page was hanging if I used Cheque/Cash payment way.

If you have not changed any files to do with EP I would contact your hosting company as my problem was a hosting issue, it took some sorting as the hosting company said they had not changed anything in the period of time I was experiencing the problem. But after badgering them, I stressed I had not changed any files and I had reinstalled the files not working so they could not be corrupted files , that it had to be a hosting issue, they did some more testing and it all started to work again without problems.

Plugin Contributions

Care to share who your host is? the site i'm running that has problems is on sashbox

Plugin Contributions

oh my gosh, i just tried it again this morning without making any changes and now it works! must be the host!

Plugin Contributions

You are luckier tan me... Still not working... It's starting to me the whole thing if it's my hosting company's fault, they are going to have an awful weekend I SWEAR!!!!

Thank you so much for your time

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I have a question about the Complete tab-delimited .txt
    What should i fill out and were? ( i am building the new shop in 1.3.7 )
    In my current shop (1.2.6 ) i use the following fields ( not using easy populate ):

Product name
    Taxable goods
    price netto
    priice bruto
    Description
    In stock
    Product model
    product image
    sort order

But for some of the items i use the attribute controler cause i have 1 item with different quantity pricing.

Were and how can i use this in the txt file.
    I have also downloaded the discount contribute. Which i thought could be better /easier than the Attribute controler…

Is it possible to use this in the txt file.
    If so how and were.

Or is there an other way to add more prices for different quantities for 1 product in the txt file?

Thanks
    Ilonka

Plugin Contributions

Have been sniffing around for a while (days) and still have no clear answer as to whether this mod can eezy update attributes?
    I dont want to install uneccesary mods as my store is live.(i.e just for the sake of seeing it in action).
    Most of my products are priced by attributes and its becoming a real mission to update them.
    Using this mod they way i think it is means i will be able to only update about 30% of my products.
    Is this the mod i'm looking for?
    Shall i keep looking?
    Or is this something for the Commercial help wanted?
    Please someone point me in the right direction.

Well I have been using Easy Populate for a while, but when I went to add a load more products (about 300)

It wont show the new products, there is about 1300 on there now but no new ones, any ideas?