Page 120 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1456
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's

HI guys, thx for the help, problem solved.

Thx again and best regards

Pete

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I hve installed the latest version of ZC with the Seo Urls 3.0.0-beta1 version. It works for all links EXCEPT the manufacturers drop down box. (which I have changed to say Artists)

http://www.titjikalaarts.com.au/index.php

When going to a manufactuers page from the drop down bow, the URL in the browser becomes
    http://www.titjikalaarts.com.au/?mai...facturers_id=6 but clicking on a product then going to the manufacturers page it goes to the right one ie: http://www.titjikalaarts.com.au/inde...Ungawanaka-m-2

On a windows server with php 5.1.1

Can some kind person point me in the right direction? I also have a test copy installed on my own PC and that one works. I have checked all of the Admin settings on both versions to make sure that they are the same.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

The only trouble with Magic Seo Urls is that they force you to have a link back to their website on your main page.

They should point it out before anybody purchases it. The only way you can get rid of it is to hide with css which incurrs a hidden links penalty. Never known a commercial application that forces you to have a link like this.
    [url=\'http://[/url]

ZenCart

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Ultimate URL's and Currencies

I moved away from 2.105 because I was having problems and have adopted version 3 (beta) of SEO URLs with a series of modifications downloaded from JD Productions' web site. All seems fine, but two things consistently break my store:
    1) currencies drop-down in the LH side box
    and
    2) Google translations from the LH side box
    If I disable the SEO mod the currencies box works fine, but the Google translation is still broken. (BTW: I experienced the same problem with either version of the mod)

I would be very grateful if anyone could shed some light as to why either or both of these doesn't work?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate URL's and Currencies

OOPS sorry - that should read RH Side box in both cases!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Not redirecting - browser hangs

Hi all (again lol)

I have just installed this seo url mod again and I have this problem
    If I activate the mod, as soon as I go in to the categories of the shop, the browser seems to hang up.

The bottom status bar (on the browser) goes to the end and then hangs up.
    Also for the main category, and the pages like contact us etc. it does not give a url at all, it just stays at www.guitaristbackingtracks.com

When I de-activate the mod, everything is working just fine again.

I installed everything according to the guide, and the settings in the admin are as follows:

redirection status: ON
    page base: blank (I have tried with index.php as well, but to no avail)
    def. extension: .html

I have done the mod rewrite in .htaccess as well, and tried without the mod rewrite.

So I really dont know why this is happening.
    Please have a look at my site, to see if you can help me out with this one.
    Just click on the gift voucher category or the backing tracks one and then on the backing track itself, and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks in advance

Peter

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: Not redirecting - browser hangs

Quote Originally Posted by pete3006 View Post
    Hi all (again lol)

I have just installed this seo url mod again and I have this problem
    If I activate the mod, as soon as I go in to the categories of the shop, the browser seems to hang up.

The bottom status bar (on the browser) goes to the end and then hangs up.
    Also for the main category, and the pages like contact us etc. it does not give a url at all, it just stays at www.guitaristbackingtracks.com

When I de-activate the mod, everything is working just fine again.

I installed everything according to the guide, and the settings in the admin are as follows:

redirection status: ON
    page base: blank (I have tried with index.php as well, but to no avail)
    def. extension: .html

I have done the mod rewrite in .htaccess as well, and tried without the mod rewrite.

So I really dont know why this is happening.
    Please have a look at my site, to see if you can help me out with this one.
    Just click on the gift voucher category or the backing tracks one and then on the backing track itself, and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks in advance

Peter
    pete3006. Whilst waiting for insight into my own difficulties with this mod I thought I'd try to help you.
    1: I get an error message when I click on the Gift Vouchers link in the LH column, as follows
    Redirect Loop
    Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
    * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.
    The URL for this page is 2: From the same sidebox, clicking on Backing Tracks works OK with a URL showing in the browser

3: If I decide to select the Free's Alright Now product from New Products, I get the same error as above for URL 4: Clicking on the gift voucher from New Products I get the same error as before to URL 5: If I click on any of the Information or More Information links I am always taken to your 'Welcome' page.

Of course none of this provides a solution, but at least I have confirmed that your site has errors!!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Blag.

I hope somebody can help me out here, otherwise I will have to consider the Magic Seo Url package I guess.

Thanks again,

Peter

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's

Don't forget that the Magic SEO COSTS and you have to maintain a link to their web site!!

What follows may be dumb, but...
    So, is SEO URL turned on on your web site? If so, then turn it off via the Admin and check to see if the problems occur. If not then SEO URL is the culprit.

Reinstall and ensure that you precisely follow ALL the steps given in the PDF manual (downloadable from here) - assuming that you use version 3.00beta - and check again.

Be totally thorough - the chances are that it's not the mod, but the installation.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

HI just installed Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2.105. However, I could not find the SEO URLS in Admin>Configration. Appreciate if anybody can let me know how can I enable this mod.

I am using Zen cart V1.3.7 and the shopping cart is not working after this mod is installed.

Thanks