Plugin Contributions

Default Links Manager 1.5 - submit links page problem

Hi There

Love the new look support site, but having a little trouble finding my way around, but who cares about that right!! lol

Anyway, not sure if I am posting in the correct area but here goes.

I have installed links manager 1.5 into an upgraded version of 1.3.1 and have a small problem. I installed into an existing database which already had the tables with existing links etc. Everything is fine except for the Submit link page which has automatically inserted the digit 5 into the description field whenever the page downloads. It is only a small problem I know, but an annoying one.

also there is another problem come to think. this is to do with the breadcrumb trailing links. If I have this turned on, then I get 2 lots of trailing links, on all pages to do with the links manager, one underneath the other. If I turn off, then I only get one lot of trailing links, which is fine but I want trailing on all my pages, if this option is turned off then I don't get trailing links on any page except links pages.

I also have both of these issues with the Returns Contrib except I get the digits 15 in the reason for return field. I will post a seperate thread for this issue.

If anyone can help with this problem, feel free to post. Thanks for taking the time to view this thread

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Links Manager 1.5 - submit links page problem

For information incase anyone else has this problem please see below thread as the same principal applies to fix this problem.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35054

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Links Manager 1.5 - submit links page problem

I am having a problem.

I have the links manager and when I click on a catagory I get these errors:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/beartoes/public_html/shop-silicone-bakeware/lma/directory on line 159

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/beartoes/public_html/shop-silicone-bakeware/lma/directory on line 159

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks
    Steve
    Silicone Bakeware