Page 45 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: User tracking mod

Im on 1.3.9h. Indeed I can't see andmin_pages in the DB.

Using the version you pointed me to I now get this on the SQL instal:

1062 Duplicate entry '999' for key 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES (999, 'User Tracking Config', 'User Tracking', 31, 1);]

Not my day!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Im on 1.3.9h. Indeed I can't see andmin_pages in the DB.

Using the version you pointed me to I now get this on the SQL instal:

1062 Duplicate entry '999' for key 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES (999, 'User Tracking Config', 'User Tracking', 31, 1);]

Not my day!
    This telling you that the configuration tables already exists so the things to check for

1. Admin -> configuration look for User Tracking Config in the drop down menu. Click it and verify all information is fully inserted

2. Tools -> User Tracking in the drop down menu. Click it and verify all information is fully inserted

3. Tools -> User Tracking in the drop down menu. Click it and verify all information is fully inserted (Same As #1 Entry which both do same function..

Or you could run the SQL file inside the original file and start over. That will drop all tables and insert new ones

I will update the SQL and remove the configuration table soon from the Admin --> Configuration --> Menu soon but will be for V1.5.0

You could also run the original SQL file in the 1.3.7 version and drop existing tables and start over
    Last edited by knuckle-101; 12 Aug 2011 at 11:11 PM.
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    "Or you could run the SQL file inside the original file and start over. That will drop all tables and insert new ones"

Not sure what you mean... when I re-run the SQL I get the error above. Looking at my DB I see there is no "admin_pages"
    The only table I see relating to this module is "user_tracking"

If I go to the Config > User Tracking... The page is blank (has the top banner Title Value Action, but nothing else on the page.
    Under Tools, it is not listed at all.

I have tried running the SQL both from Zen and PHP MyAdmin and still get this:

ERROR
    SQL query:

INSERT INTO admin_pages( page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order )
    VALUES (

'UserTracking', 'BOX_TOOLS_USER_TRACKING', 'FILENAME_USER_TRACKING', '', 'tools', 'Y', 10000
    );

MySQL said:

#1146 - Table 'metalpix_db1.admin_pages' doesn't exist

Plugin Contributions

First thing is your trying to install UT 1.5.0 Version.. You want to download the Version for 1.3.7 not 1.5.0.

The version you need can be found right under the 1.5.0 version here <--click this link -- then run the SQL file included with those files. Leave and forget about 1.5.0 for now it will not work for you.

Download the Version I linked above upload all files run the SQL file.. Make necessary file changes as the readme in the 1.3.7 Version states. See what happens then.
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper

Plugin Contributions

Ok... Done that and its still not working ALTHOUGH slight progress lol.

I have triple checked every file and dir. everything is where it should be. Before, User Tracker Config AND User Tracker in Tools were both blank.

Now I have a User Tracker Config menu option under both "Config" and "Tools" - Both are still blank. (has the title but no options)

Under "Tools" I have the User Tracker which is populated as follows:
    -----------------------------------------------------------

This tool allows for you to see the click patterns of the users through your site, organized by sessions. This data can be very valuable to those looking for how to improve your site by watching how customers actually use it. You can surf back and forth through the days by using the link below.
    SELECT VIEW: Back to Aug 12, 2011

Now displaying the latest CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_SESSION_LIMIT sessions of this 24 hour period. You can also purge all records past the last 72 hours of data.

Delete all info from IP-Address CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_EXCLUDED purge all records

There have been 0 page views in this 24 hour period.
    There have been 0 page views in this 24 hour period. Total number of users:
    ------------------------------------------------------------

I run the SQL in PHPAdmin and get the following:

SQL query:

INSERT INTO configuration_group( `configuration_group_id` , `configuration_group_title` , `configuration_group_description` , `sort_order` , `visible` )
    VALUES ( 999, 'User Tracking Config', 'User Tracking', 31, 1 ) ;

MySQL said:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '999' for key 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a Database issue?

Plugin Contributions

PS: I did change the dir Admin to my own Admin_Name... Is this correct?

Plugin Contributions

Rizla,

Okay lets take one step at a time so we both know we are on the same page. I have numbered the steps below so you can follow along easily.

1. If you are using a custom named admin directory and then yes you did this correctly. Simply upload the contents of admin in the module folder to your actual admin_directory you have on your FTP.

2. Run the following SQL command from inside your ZenCart Admin tools --> Install SQL Patches"

Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS user_tracking;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group where configuration_group_id = '999';
    3. Login into your phpMYadmin or host account database management panel search for "User Tracking" (without the quotes) insure yourself that the actual configuration ID table was removed. If the results come back something like below (May Not Be Exact) but should be similar then you know it was removed.

Code:
    MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). ( Query took 0.0005 sec )
    4. Now Run the attached zipped SQL file for the older version of User Tracking. Once inserted check all places to see if the data was entered without blank pages.

(Note: Upload using direct upload from the admin --> tools --> Install SQL Patches upload feature instead of pasting the code in to the empty text box)

Post back here the results...
    Last edited by knuckle-101; 13 Aug 2011 at 07:18 AM.

Plugin Contributions

On another note be sure you back up all SQL (Download a Full Copy) before inserting or removing tables.. It is just good practice to do so..

Plugin Contributions

Knuckle...
    We are now signing the same hymn!

Thanks very much for all your help on this... really.

Rizla

Plugin Contributions

I just installed User Tracking (1.3.7 version) on a fresh install of 1.3.9h and am having problems with the Shopping Cart being displayed.

If I go to Who's Online, I can see all active sessions each with their own individual carts showing. But when I go into User Tracking, every session has the identical cart showing - the cart associated with the most recent session.

Has anyone else seen this?

Apache 2.0 on Linux
    PHP 5.2.17
    MySQL 5.0.91
    Deborah Hartin

Page 45 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast