Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1211

Default Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

This mod absolutely rules!! I have the commercial version and am thrilled at how easy this is to install and use.

We have been using it for about a week an all is going well. I had a little trouble getting my shipping configured to post to the correct QB account but found it was my problem with entering the account name in QBI.

I have two little things left to get working if someone can help me.
    I want to import residential customers as Firstname Lastname. This is all working except for the capitalization. I have on the Customer Name (residence) config line: %F15W %L15W. In the quickbooks field Customer Name (the one I can see) the name is capitalized, however in the ship to: and bill to: fields on the printed invoice from QB what the customer actually typed into zen shows up. Any ideas????

The last thing is getting my shipping options to match and print on invoices and sales receipts. I have to admit that I was stuck on this for a while until I realized I didn't have the ship via data field inserted on my invoices and sales recs. It's now there but for some reason the data isn't making it to QB. I've been able to match everything else and I see my QB options in the match screens in QBI but when I import an iif everything comes though as "Method not set".

Can anyone help out with these items?

AndyH
    iseesam.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adam5532 View Post
    Hi,

QBI works fine with 1.3.8.

The current commercial version of QBI is 3.80, and it is the version in active development which is updated at least every few months, and sometimes even every few weeks. The free download is a much older version, 3.21. When I release 4.0, I may do an update to the free version.

Thanks,
    Adam
    I am building a new store for a customer. I want to provide information to him regarding purchasing the commercial version. What is the website URL where I can go take a look at the features and pricing of the commercial version to do a compare for him to the free version so he can make the choice of buying the commercial version vs. me installing the current free version.

Thanks

Ruth

Plugin Contributions

Andy,
    Quote Originally Posted by andyh46 View Post
    This mod absolutely rules!! I have the commercial version and am thrilled at how easy this is to install and use.

We have been using it for about a week an all is going well. I had a little trouble getting my shipping configured to post to the correct QB account but found it was my problem with entering the account name in QBI.

I have two little things left to get working if someone can help me.
    Support for the commerical version 3.80 is available in the support section at www.qbisoftware.com, and not in the public Zen Cart forum. Please submit a support ticket.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rwoody View Post
    I am building a new store for a customer. I want to provide information to him regarding purchasing the commercial version. What is the website URL where I can go take a look at the features and pricing of the commercial version to do a compare for him to the free version so he can make the choice of buying the commercial version vs. me installing the current free version.

Thanks

Ruth
    www.qbisoftware.com
    - Adam

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

Hello Everyone,

This seems like a fantastic program, but I am getting the following error code when I try to Import my new orders into my Quickbooks Pro 2004 program:

ERROR on Line 6: Importer Rcord has an Invalid Date: Should be MM/DD/YY

I think the program is sending the date in this format: MM/DD/YYYY

Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to use this program. Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks,
    Danny Osko
    Daniel Osko

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by danielosko View Post
    Hello Everyone,

This seems like a fantastic program, but I am getting the following error code when I try to Import my new orders into my Quickbooks Pro 2004 program:

ERROR on Line 6: Importer Rcord has an Invalid Date: Should be MM/DD/YY

I think the program is sending the date in this format: MM/DD/YYYY

Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to use this program. Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks,
    Danny Osko
    Never had that error reported before. Open the qbi_orders.iif file in Excel and look at the date in line 6. Maybe you have Zen Cart or your server set for a different format.

Adam

Plugin Contributions

Hello Adam. Any idea when 4.0 will be available? Approx. time frame would be fine.
    Thanks
    Tom
    NicotineRush dot com Nasal Snuff & Accessories

Plugin Contributions

QBI versions compares 3.2 to 3.5; but, there is no reference to 3.8/3.81 ?

Please update the versions page so that it is easy to compare the current free version 3.21 to the current pay version 3.81 and/or post the information in a sticky in this forum.

BTW - what is coming in 4.0 ?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do i integrate my quickbooks with zencART AND E-BAY?

Hello,

Our Company has our own server with Quickbooks Enterprise 2010 installed. We now would like to integrate our zencart site and e-bay sales with our quickbooks. Does anyone know where to find a module for this or what it may be, and how to install it?

Thanks for all of your help!

Plugin Contributions

Hello
    i have installed QBI and all is working, but when i click download file in create iif i get a blank page and not able to save file.