Plugin Contributions

Default Address Book Syntax Prob

Hi,

I am a recent convert from osC, and am having problems with my first installation of 1.3.0. When trying to reference the address book on "Estimate Shipping" or starting checkout I get:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax near '(zen_address_book ab left join zen_zones z on' at line 7
    in:
    [select c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_email_address, ab.entry_company, ab.entry_street_address, ab.entry_suburb, ab.entry_postcode, ab.entry_city, ab.entry_zone_id, z.zone_name, co.countries_id, co.countries_name, co.countries_iso_code_2, co.countries_iso_code_3, co.address_format_id, ab.entry_state from zen_customers c, (zen_address_book ab left join zen_zones z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) left join zen_countries co on (ab.entry_country_id = co.countries_id) ) where c.customers_id = '3' and ab.customers_id = '3' and c.customers_default_address_id = ab.address_book_id]

This problem does not occur on a test site I have running 1.2.6. I see that 1.3.0.1 is out, but from the release notes I can't spot anything obvious that would fix this.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Andrew

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Address Book Syntax Prob

First bug spotted was this one in v1.3 ... and it is fixed in the v1.3.0.1 ...

now run ... don't walk ... and don't forget ... as with all upgrades and updates ... Backup both your site and your database BEFORE you do anything ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!