Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default help can't get into admin after changing some /includes/languages/english.php!!

All I did was add some elnglish.php that apparently was missing when I upgraded (I've added several of these without issue...) and now I get this error when trying to access my admin:

Warning: main(includes/functions/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/misty/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php on line 28

Warning: main(includes/functions/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/misty/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php on line 28

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/functions/database.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/misty/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php on line 28

HELP!!! Thanks!
    Misty
    Sole Proprietor
    www.bobearsbabybums.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help can't get into admin after changing some /includes/languages/english.php!!

ok update: I uploaded a fresh, clean copy of includes/languages/english.php hoping that would fix the problem and it did not. I will now upload a fresh copy of admin/includes/languages/english.php too because I may have changed that, i'm not sure.
    Misty
    Sole Proprietor
    www.bobearsbabybums.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help can't get into admin after changing some /includes/languages/english.php!!

Delete the file on the server for:

includes/functions/database.php

And then reload it ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

the file includes/functions/database.php does not exist on my server. I'm so confused and don't understand how I could have broken it LOL Should I delete it's instance on line 28 of the file it refers to?
    Misty
    Sole Proprietor
    www.bobearsbabybums.com

Plugin Contributions

Have you tried re-uploading includes/functions/database.php?

Plugin Contributions

No. Re-upload it.

Plugin Contributions

If the file is not there to delete ... and the error says cannot find the file ... I would surmise that the file never got loaded or got accidentally deleted ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

LOL I had a duh moment just before you posted that..but..I reuploaded a clean database.php onto my server, clean cache and try to load admin again and get:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/functions/database.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/misty/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php on line 28

still

*scratches head* what am I doing wrong?

Misty
    Misty
    Sole Proprietor
    www.bobearsbabybums.com

Plugin Contributions

oh wait, I just noticed that on my CLEAN version of zencart there is no includes/functions/database.php there is only admin/includes/functions/database.php which isn't what it's looking for... oh my what did I do

Misty
    Misty
    Sole Proprietor
    www.bobearsbabybums.com

Plugin Contributions

Could you post from the server without your username and password the file:

/admin/includes/configure.php
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast