Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Type Book (by moku)

hmmm... maybe it is MySQL cuz i am running 4.0.25. let me try to uprade and see wat happens...

(thanks for the superfast response!!!)

Plugin Contributions

Mr. Moku,
    Is there any new update for Product Type Book that integrate with Easy Populate? Or whats a trick to populate thousand of items to DB with Product Type Book?

Thanks
    Benediktus

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bene
    Is there any new update for Product Type Book that integrate with Easy Populate? Or whats a trick to populate thousand of items to DB with Product Type Book?
    Actually I'm working on a great improvement of the authors features (by using another contribution "Products Persons"). So the current Book Authors infos will be changed to use "Products Persons" structure.
    You can have two examples of a feature of "Products Persons" here (persons are listed in the mode 'names') and here (listed in the mode 'roles')

As soon as the cores of "Product Type Book" (and "Products Languages") are finished and useable enough, I will work on the integration with "Easy Populate".

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Kind regards,
    --
    moku

Plugin Contributions

Hi Zenners,

Is it possible to relayout the admin product-book page when keying in new titles?

I would like to rearrange mine to work in my order when I'm keying in, is this remotely possible?

Could someone please point me into the correct direction - I had studied admin/product_book.php but couldn't see the order of what I was trying to do...

I had posted here but got no answer and thought perhaps I posted in the wrong forum... apologies about this..
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37464

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by butterflyo
    Is it possible to relayout the admin product-book page when keying in new titles?
    [...]
    I had posted here but got no answer and thought perhaps I posted in the wrong forum... apologies about this..
    I replyed there:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...955#post214955

Plugin Contributions

Moku, you're a legend! Thank you!!
    I'll have a go at the preview but my coding is zilch, so will take me a while, hopefully someone else will also jump in and contribute.

Plugin Contributions

Hey moku!

Great job on book type. Works like a charm on 1.3.1. I'm just curious if you gave any look into easy populate addon, to work with product type book?

tnx

Plugin Contributions

Mr. Moku,
    How to adding Book_Authors and it's attribut (authors desc, photo, web-links, etc..) into product display?

Thanks in advance
    Benediktus

Plugin Contributions

Great stuff moku. I abandoned my product type SheetMusic during the upgrade to 1.3.0.x in favour of your effort. However, before I hack in the Media Manager module into my copy of product type Book, has anyone else hacked it in first???

I need sheet music items to display a sample copy of the score or an MP3 sample of the piece. Guess I can just put some HTML in the product description with a link to the media but the MM seems more fun.

Cheers,
    Rob
    My Zen site:
    The Music Place

Plugin Contributions

Re: Product Type Book (by moku)

Hi Moku, (and anyone else, chime in if you can help me)

I'm really looking forward to your final version of this. I downloaded "product_type_book-moku-v1.1-2006-04-28.zip" Is this the latest? When do you expect to finalize? (Not meaning to rush you, just wondering whether it might be easier to wait until you finish your author features, if that is happening soon.)

Also, I had previously installed a different Product Type Book (zen_demo_book.0.5) that did not work very well (at least not with ZenCart 1.3 and Chinese), so I want to delete it and replace it with yours.
    - Would I have a conflict installing your book type to replace that one? (and what's the best way to do that?)
    - Does your version have multi-language support?

Thanks!

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast