Thread: DUAL Pricing v2

Page 127 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1503
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing version 2

Try this in a test environment first, but it should do the trick.

freeoptions.zip

Plugin Contributions

HI. I am running dual pricing v2.1 on zen cart v1.5.1. I know it's for v1.50 but I do have this running on another site successfully. You can see my store here: http://www.coolsteratvparts.com/bran...atv-parts-c-1/

I have a problem in that I have this module installed and it mostly works just fine. I have a small display issue. That is when I log in (during testing) and look at the products, they all still show the retail price (not the dealer price). Yet once I add the item to the cart, the special dealer price shows.

Anyone know why the dealer price will not show on the product or product info page, but will show once added to the cart? I would like the special dealer pricing to show BEFORE adding to the cart (and maybe even the original pricing as well).

Plugin Contributions

Sounds like you may have missed a template override. Check that tpl_product_info_display.php in your template folder has the edits from this plugin.

Plugin Contributions

That is what I was thinking. But I overwrote that file with the file you provided multiple times. Also, I have just upgraded to the newer v2.1.1 which is for my zen cart version. I am still seeing the same problem even after overwriting that template file again. Perhaps my SEO Urls or cache is stopping me from seeing these updated prices now that I am logged in.

I will look into the file you mentioned, to see if the settings from your file are the same and are listed in there.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Jim. I modifed the file you suggested it was missing the proper variables. Now its showing just fine.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

Has anyone tested this with 1.5.3 with a responsive template? I've looked at a couple of add-ons but the code changes to core template files are too much?

Plugin Contributions

A responsive template should not make any difference. But this plugin has not been update for 1.5.3 yet. I have a beta version if you'd be interested in testing it. It should not be used on a live site.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    A responsive template should not make any difference. But this plugin has not been update for 1.5.3 yet. I have a beta version if you'd be interested in testing it. It should not be used on a live site.
    Hi Jim

We do only have the live site at the moment. If you want to let me have a copy of the BETA version to compare the files against the ones I currently use with 1.5.3 & Responsive Sheffield Blue, I'll happily WinMerge Check them. Once I'm confident everything is checked I'd happily do a backup of current site and upload the BETA version to see how it works with the current site - is no problem restoring a backup if things go wrong.

Mark

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jim

The Beta version seems to be working well on our 1.5.3 Responsive site. We're using it slightly differently, we have MG Dealers that purchase from us at a trade price and MG Car Club members who get a discounted price. Feedback from the users who's accounts we've updated to the relevant 'wholesale' price is very positive.

The only issue we still have is the RRPŁ still showing on all logins - Discounted price only shows in shopping cart once an item is added to cart?
    I've checked tpl_product_info_display and all 'seems' well?

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Page Template
     * Loaded automatically by index.php?main_page=product_info.<br />
     * Displays details of a typical product
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2011 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: tpl_product_info_display.php 19690 2011-10-04 16:41:45Z drbyte $
     */
     //require(DIR_WS_MODULES . '/debug_blocks/product_info_prices.php');
    ?>

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).ready(function() {
            jQuery(".content1").hide();
            //toggle the componenet with class msg_body
            jQuery(".heading").click(function()
                                     {
                                       jQuery(this).next(".content1").slideToggle(500);
                                       jQuery(this).toggleClass("minus");
                                     });
          });

</script>

<div class="centerColumn" id="productGeneral">

<!--bof Form start-->
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('cart_quantity', zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($_GET['products_id']), zen_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product', $request_type), 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . "\n"; ?>
    <!--eof Form start-->

<?php if ($messageStack->size('product_info') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('product_info'); ?>

<!--bof Category Icon -->
    <?php if ($module_show_categories != 0) {?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the category icons
     */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_category_icon_display.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_category_icon_display.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Category Icon -->

<!--bof Prev/Next top position -->
    <?php if (PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 1 or PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 3) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the product previous/next helper
     */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_products_next_previous.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_products_next_previous.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Prev/Next top position-->

<!--bof Main Product Image -->
    <?php
      if (zen_not_null($products_image)) {
      ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the main product image
     */
       require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php'); ?>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Main Product Image-->
    <!--bof Product Name-->
    <h1 id="productName" class="productGeneral"><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1>
    <!--eof Product Name-->

<!--bof Product Price block -->
    <h2 id="productPrices" class="productGeneral">
    <?php
    // base price
    //***********************************************************************
    //***DISPLAY NET RETAIL PRICE IF WHOLESALE CUSTOMER IS LOGGED ON
    if ($_SESSION['customer_whole'] && $_SESSION['customer_whole'] != '0' ) {
         // Uncomment the following line if you want wholesalers to be able to see Retail prices while logged in
        echo '<span id="retailwhole">Retail Price: ' .$one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == '1') ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_retail_net_price((int)$_GET['products_id']).'</span><br /> ';
    }
    //***END DISPLAY NET RETAIL PRICE IF WHOLESALE CUSTOMER IS LOGGED ON

if ($show_onetime_charges_description == 'true') {
        $one_time = ' <span> Your Price: ' . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_SYMBOL . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_DESCRIPTION . '</span><br />';
      } else {
        $one_time = '';
      }
    //*********************************************************************************
    //***Properly display price labeling when set to Whole sale and when not
    //*********************************************************************************
      echo  '<span id="whole">Wholesale Price: ';
      } else {
      echo '<span id="retail">';
      } 
      echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']);
      echo '</span>';
    //***END Properly display price labeling when set to Whole sale and when not
    ?></h2>
    <!--eof Product Price block -->

<!--bof free ship icon  -->
    <?php if(zen_get_product_is_always_free_shipping($products_id_current) && $flag_show_product_info_free_shipping) { ?>
    <div id="freeShippingIcon"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_ICON; ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof free ship icon  -->

<!--bof Product description -->
    <?php if ($products_description != '') { ?>
    <div id="productDescription" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description); ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Product description -->

<br class="clearBoth" />

<!--bof Add to Cart Box -->
    <?php
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
      // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
                <?php
        $display_qty = (($flag_show_product_info_in_cart_qty == 1 and $_SESSION['cart']->in_cart($_GET['products_id'])) ? '<p>' . PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_IN_CART . $_SESSION['cart']->get_quantity($_GET['products_id']) . '</p>' : '');
                if ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {
                  // hide the quantity box and default to 1
                  $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
                } else {
                  // show the quantity box
        $the_button = PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="4" /><br />' . zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<br />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
                }
        $display_button = zen_get_buy_now_button($_GET['products_id'], $the_button);
      ?>
      <?php if ($display_qty != '' or $display_button != '') { ?>
        <div id="cartAdd">
        <?php
          echo $display_qty;
          echo $display_button;
                ?>
              </div>
      <?php } // display qty and button ?>
    <?php } // CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 ?>
    <!--eof Add to Cart Box-->
    <!--bof Product details list  -->
    <?php if ( (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model != '') or ($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) or ($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) or ($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name))) ) { ?>
    <ul id="productDetailsList" class="floatingBox back">
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model !='') ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MODEL . $products_model . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT .  $products_weight . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT_UNIT . '</li>'  : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) ? '<li>' . $products_quantity . TEXT_PRODUCT_QUANTITY . '</li>'  : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name)) ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER . $manufacturers_name . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
    </ul>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product details list -->

<!--bof Attributes Module -->
    <?php
      if ($pr_attr->fields['total'] > 0) {
    ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the product atributes
     */
      require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_attributes.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_attributes.php'); ?>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Attributes Module -->

<!--bof Quantity Discounts table -->
    <?php
      if ($products_discount_type != 0) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the products quantity discount
     */
     require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php'); ?>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Quantity Discounts table -->

<!--bof Additional Product Images -->
    <?php
    /**
     * display the products additional images
     */
      require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_additional_images.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_additional_images.php'); ?>
    <!--eof Additional Product Images -->

<!--bof Prev/Next bottom position -->
    <?php if (PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 2 or PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 3) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the product previous/next helper
     */
     require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_products_next_previous.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_products_next_previous.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Prev/Next bottom position -->

<!--bof Reviews button and count-->
    <?php
      if ($flag_show_product_info_reviews == 1) {
        // if more than 0 reviews, then show reviews button; otherwise, show the "write review" button
        if ($reviews->fields['count'] > 0 ) { ?>
    <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, zen_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_REVIEWS, BUTTON_REVIEWS_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <p class="reviewCount"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_reviews_count == 1 ? TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews->fields['count'] : ''); ?></p>
    <?php } else { ?>
    <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE, zen_get_all_get_params(array())) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_WRITE_REVIEW, BUTTON_WRITE_REVIEW_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
      }
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Reviews button and count -->

<!--bof Product date added/available-->
    <?php
      if ($products_date_available > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
        if ($flag_show_product_info_date_available == 1) {
    ?>
      <p id="productDateAvailable" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, zen_date_long($products_date_available)); ?></p>
    <?php
        }
      } else {
        if ($flag_show_product_info_date_added == 1) {
    ?>
          <p id="productDateAdded" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, zen_date_long($products_date_added)); ?></p>
    <?php
        } // $flag_show_product_info_date_added
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product date added/available -->

<!--bof Product URL -->
    <?php
      if (zen_not_null($products_url)) {
        if ($flag_show_product_info_url == 1) {
    ?>
        <p id="productInfoLink" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, zen_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($products_url), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></p>
    <?php
        } // $flag_show_product_info_url
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product URL -->

<!--bof also purchased products module-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/' . 'tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php');?>
    <!--eof also purchased products module-->

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->
    <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style ">
    <a class="addthis_button_facebook_like" fb:like:layout="button_count"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_tweet"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_pinterest_pinit"></a>
    <a class="addthis_counter addthis_pill_style"></a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-4ff326d22d3b21a9"></script>
    <!-- AddThis Button END -->

<!--bof Tell a Friend button -->
    <?php
      if ($flag_show_product_info_tell_a_friend == 1) { ?>
    <div id="productTellFriendLink" class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_tell_a_friend == 1 ? '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND, 'products_id=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_TELLAFRIEND, BUTTON_TELLAFRIEND_ALT) . '</a>' : ''); ?></div>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Tell a Friend button -->

<!--bof Form close-->
    </form>
    <!--bof Form close-->

</div>

Plugin Contributions

I'm having similar issue, using ZC 1.5.1 with the Carlisle Fresh theme. The wholesale prices don't show up until you put something in the cart. I compared the Dual Pricing tpl_product_info_display.php with that provided in the Carlisle Fresh theme. The pricing section of the code seems the same. Is this the relevant section that needs to be included?

Code:
    <!--bof Product Price block -->
    <h2 id="productPrices" class="productGeneral">
    <?php
    // base price
    //***DISPLAY NET RETAIL PRICE IF WHOLESALE CUSTOMER IS LOGGED ON
     	// Uncomment the following line if you want wholesalers to be able to see Retail prices while logged in
    	echo '<span id="retailwhole">Retail Price: ' .$one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == '1') ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_retail_net_price((int)$_GET['products_id']).'</span><br /> ';
    }
    //***END DISPLAY NET RETAIL PRICE IF WHOLESALE CUSTOMER IS LOGGED ON

if ($show_onetime_charges_description == 'true') {
        $one_time = ' <span> Your Price: ' . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_SYMBOL . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_DESCRIPTION . '</span><br />';
      } else {
        $one_time = '';
      }
    //***Properly display price labeling when set to Whole sale and when not
      echo  '<span id="whole">Wholesale Price: ';
      } else {
      echo '<span id="retail">';
      } 
      echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']);
      echo '</span>';
    //***END Properly display price labeling when set to Whole sale and when not
    ?></h2>
    <!--eof Product Price block -->