Page 84 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing v2

Quote Originally Posted by sigmali View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm currently using
    ZenCart 1.3.9 Version
    Dual Pricing 1.7c

I've been scouring the forums for 3 days now and I can't seem to find the answer to my question.

I want to set up a wholesale store in which I would only have wholesale customers.
    I want to be able to be able to have retail and wholesale pricing displaying at the main page displaying the list of products in the body as well as the product detail page without having to have my customers log in. Plus I would also like to charge them wholesale by default. Please help!

Laura
    I'm sorry but I fail to see what you're trying to do.
    You want a store where only wholesale customers can buy, why do you want retail prices to show?

A simpler way to make it work, set up a regular store and list all the products with wholesale prices, if the retail prices are only for comparison they can be added to the description of the product. Another solution would be set up retail prices for all your products and make a permanent special price (this would be wholesale price) that way you're showing both without using this mod while charging wholesale by default.
    Last edited by mvstudio; 29 Jun 2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: missed a few words
    M.Valenti
    Contemporary Artist - Entrepreneur
    http://www.manuelavalenti.com - http://www.byvalenti.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by aznp4ul View Post
    Sorry to double post, just trying to get an answer. I have installed different versions of dual pricing and its still the same. I uploaded the files and use the install sql. I dont have any errors but wholesale pricing wont show up or even the option at the customer settings.

Hello,

I have dual pricing working on 1.3.8 but I just upgraded to 1.3.9h and reinstalled dual pricing 1.7c but its not working for some reason. I have uploaded the files and use the install.sql in the admin settings. It seems to install fine but the option in the customer settings isnt there, under the email section. Any ideas?
    Look in this forum for what I have posted to get your pricing working, I am working on the 2nd and 3rd repair packages that allow the prices to be passed to the shopping cart correctly.

Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Well I guess I might be over thinking this but I was hoping to display two prices. I already changed my price display 'Retail Price' -> 'Unit Price' , 'Wholesale Price' -> 'Package Price'. This is quite typical of other wholesale website to display those two variance since typically the Unit price is the base price used as a comparison and package prices the actual price they'll buy it in.

Example:

Unit Price: $0.37
    Package Price: $4.44 (is just $0.37 x 12 or dozen)

I tried the special price feature but it has a red line across the 'old' price and puts the new price on the bottom which is not quite what I wanted.

Plugin Contributions

Well I guess I might be over thinking this but I was hoping to display two prices. I already changed my price display 'Retail Price' -> 'Unit Price' , 'Wholesale Price' -> 'Package Price'. This is quite typical of other wholesale website to display those two variance since typically the Unit price is the base price used as a comparison and package prices the actual price they'll buy it in.

Example:

I tried the special price feature but it has a red line across the 'old' price and puts the new price on the bottom which is not quite what I wanted.
    The wholesale module I have fixed does what you want in this respect for 1.3.9h. I'll see if I can get the thing up this weekend... for real this time damnit!

I just got it working with MultiSite if anyone was wondering.

Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: DUAL Pricing v2

First time trying to using zen and this module, and I don't see any instructions on where to copy the modules in the installation instructions.
    I copy the two folders in to my zen folder but don't see any changes which would indicate it worked.
    Could someone give me a little instruction on where the Control and Include folders get copied to?

Thx

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nsanford View Post
    Yes, I also added a separate function to turn on/off attribute discounts to wholesalers, and fixed some issues with specials and sales. I may have found a couple more bugs to do with quantity discounts & special prices, which I'm testing out now.
    Hi nsanford,

Just curious about function to turn on/off attribute discounts to wholesalers. Have you found a solution for it?
    I'm stuck with the Dual Pricing and Salemaker. When I setup a percentage discount for the retail price (actual price), the wholesale price is also discounted.
    I have been playing around with attributes, but not able to work it out. If there is a function to turn on/off wholesale discount as you've mentioned in your last post, it would be FANTASTIC. Hope to here from you soon.

Plugin Contributions

I forgot to mention what i want to is when setting sales discounts, it should only apply to the original price, but not the wholesale prices.

Plugin Contributions

Hi I am using v1.3.9 and working on a wholesale website and one of the requirements is that the customer (i.e. in this case the retailer) wants to see their profit margin working based on the cost price and recommended retail price. Thought that if another field is set up e.g. Buyer Margin and this calculated based on the RRP and the Cost price it would produce the buyers profit margin and this would be like a salemaker field e.g. 40% profit to made on ..... etc... Sorry prob not explaining this very well. thanks

Plugin Contributions

Example:

Hi i'm sorry to repost about this but I'm a really noob when it comes to website building and I really need someone to help me with this. I haven't been able to take my site live for almost 2 month now because I can't get this problem solved. I just need to have both prices displayed on the product display pages and not just the info. Is there another way? am i doing all this the wrong way?

Plugin Contributions

Just a bit confused here

Have been tracking this thread for some time hoping to use dual pricing and hidden wholesale functionality - hoping that QA'ed new releases would be posted in Free Software Add Ons.

I know that it is the generosity of community users that makes this possible but as a newbie sitting and waiting endlessly for promised functionality to be delivered after several 'missed' commitments, is unsatisfactory to say the least.

Have I missed something here? Any pointers gratefully received!