Plugin Contributions

problem with a items error please i need help

i have a lingerie store the url is http://divaspleasures.com/store i put it for the people can see the error not interested in promoting or propaganda "atention moderators" any way if the moderator know the way for put the page with out the url do me a favor and doit.

any way the error is i enter a last item in the manu if you click tantus silicone is supose to appear the item but in that place appear this.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/divasple/public_html/store/includes/languages/english/index.php:117) in /home/divasple/public_html/store/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 41

but if i go to admin panel the item is ok.

i contact my server admin to change the top error dysplay the error says the configure.php was writable but he make some changes and the error not appear any more but now i cant put new items

if someone know the way to repair this please let me know.

Ty for the help and my apologize for my english i speak spanish my english is not good

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: problem with a items error please i need help

php does not like spaces or blank lines before the first <?php or after the last ?>

If you do a search on the error message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information

You will find numerous threads explaining the fix of edit the file listed in a proper TEXT editor, do not use your Control Panel, do not use MSWord, etc. and remove the blank space(s) or blank line(s) to fix this ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh
    php does not like spaces or blank lines before the first <?php or after the last ?>

If you do a search on the error message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information

You will find numerous threads explaining the fix of edit the file listed in a proper TEXT editor, do not use your Control Panel, do not use MSWord, etc. and remove the blank space(s) or blank line(s) to fix this ...

man god bless you i fix it the error was on index.php in the english folder i have 2 empty code lines

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update and glad that this fix for the error message on Warning: Cannot modify header information for removing the blank space(s) and blank line(s) before the first <?php and after the last ?> worked for you ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!