Thread: help needed

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion help needed

Hello,

We have a zencart instalation at shop.twainjewels.com which stopped working.

As of recently the payment page (on the checkout, after the shipping page), displays:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shoptwa/public_html/includes/languages/english/checkout_shipping.php:91) in /home/shoptwa/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 52

We have made some changes to the code but the last change was month ago, and the problem started appearing approximately a week ago. Several things can be the source of the problem, among which:
    -Moneris changes (details not specified by them)
    -Admin config page changes (I also couldn't figure these one out, but a possible connection to canada post may exist)

The problem is that I can't pinpoint the error. I've spend too many hours on this problem and I've decided to post here as a last resort.
    Any and all help would be strongly appreciated.

Regards,
    Emilijan

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help needed

I had the same error code. It was caused by the file not being updated to the same version.. Transfer the latest copy of the two php files mentioned in the error and it should go away.
    PrivateTrader.Biz My Webpage

Plugin Contributions

I get this same error where the "Thank you, your order has been placed" page is supposed to come up...on checkout success. But my error is slightly different. It says:

Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter. in /home/tozka/public_html/shop/includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 91

Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter. in /home/tozka/public_html/shop/includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 91

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tozka/public_html/shop/includes/functions/functions_email.php:91) in /home/tozka/public_html/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 41

But it only happens the second time you place an order in the same browser session. I've tried on both Firefox and IE, on two different computers. And yes, I have the latest and greatest 1.3.0.1 and neither of those two files have been modified.

Plugin Contributions

Also just noticed that I get this error when I try to send a message from the "Contact us" page.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tozka/public_html/shop/includes/functions/functions_email.php:91) in /home/tozka/public_html/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 41

Plugin Contributions

Problem solution (in my case at least):

In admin>email options>

Convert currencies for Text emails CAN'T be blank. I had removed the "£,£:€,€" bit a few days ago and just left that field blank. When I put it back in, all the email functions work properly.

Strange.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update ...

That is a translator to convert HTML code to text ... never tried to make it blank ... never thought anyone else would either ...

Thanks for letting us know the solution that worked for you ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

EM_OTT ... check the file:
    /includes/languages/english/checkout_shipping.php

See if there are blank lines at the bottom or spaces after the last ?>

If so, remove those ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Ajeh, I removed it because I wasn't sure what the heck it was. I didn't want it converting currencies in emails going out to customers. Hopefully that's not what it's going to do.

Plugin Contributions

It changes the £ to read £ in text emails ...

Looks kind of silly to have all the prices with the £ next to the numbers ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Oh ok, I never deal with non-US currencies, so I thought it wasn't necessary. Thanks for the info.