Thread: Wishlist

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wishlist

well compared your code to what i finally got to work and noticed that the line that said echo....text in yours and the others is just a repeat of the upper code.

I tried your code in 1.3.9h and it worked up to the point that both wishlist and add to cart both got sent to cart.

This is the code that I have now that is behaving properly, the add to cart whether logged in or not goes to cart and the wishlist makes you log in prior to adding it to the list.

The message stack does not appear becasue it goes straight to the cart.

Thank you for you help it did help tremendously

Code:
    <!--bof Wishlist button -->

<?php if (UN_MODULE_WISHLISTS_ENABLED) {
    if ( $_SESSION['customer_id'] ) {
    echo '<div id="productWishlistLink" class="buttonRow back">';
    echo zen_image_submit(UN_BUTTON_IMAGE_WISHLIST_ADD, UN_BUTTON_WISHLIST_ADD_ALT, 'name="wishlist" value="yes"');
    echo '</div>';
    } else {
    echo '<div>';
    echo zen_image_submit(UN_BUTTON_IMAGE_WISHLIST_ADD, UN_BUTTON_WISHLIST_ADD_ALT, 'name="wishlist" value="yes"');
    echo '</div>';
    }
    } else {}
    ?>
    <!--eof Wishlist button -->

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    well compared your code to what i finally got to work and noticed that the line that said echo....text in yours and the others is just a repeat of the upper code.
    Yes it is a repeat because I could not figure out another way for it Not to show the Log In text (removing the text part kept the link from functioning at all)

In case you missed it DarkAngel I think I found the fix for the CSS buttons issue. I posted it on the previous page No 33
    blessed be the day we make tomorrow a better yesterday

Plugin Contributions

Ok I don't quite get it.

I added this module to v1.5.1 and it all it seems to do is add the product to the shopping cart ready for checkout .... am I doing something wrong here?

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to enlarge the font on the page where there's the options to tell a friend, find a friend's wishlist, etc. It's very small.
    Any help is appreciated

Carol

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

Could someone please help me and save my sanity.. ive spent hours trying to work out whats wrong and getting nowhere

I have zc ver 1.5.3. Ive downloaded wishlist and added the files and instead of having the button gif on the product page, I have a link that says UN_BUTTON_WISHLIST_ADD_ALT and when I click the link it adds the product to the cart instead of a wishlist. I have read through this thread so many times and I can see on page 32 someone else had this problem but i can't see a fix for it anywhere. On top of that i can't see anything in relation to the wishlist in my admin, ive looked under configuration and extras and theres nothing What am i doing wrong? its probably something so simple but with limited knowledge in zen cart, im not seeing it. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the mod but nothing has changed. Please if anyone can offer some advice, i'll be sooo grateful!!

Thanks in advance,

Newbie.

Plugin Contributions

Update: I have managed to get wishlist module to appear in the configuration menu and under extras. I had two files in the wrong place :/ when i click on wishlist module under configuration it is blank. There is a horizontal menu with Title, Value and Action headers but nothing else.. i assume there should be..? I assume my problems are caused by having files either missing or misplaced but how will i know which..? my brains frazzled.. any pointers please??

Plugin Contributions

Don't worry. I've decided to uninstall it entirely, maybe I'll try another time but I've had enough of it for now..lol

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by newbie_girl View Post
    Don't worry. I've decided to uninstall it entirely, maybe I'll try another time but I've had enough of it for now..lol

It still needs lots of work before it would be functional unfortunately
    It doesn't handle attributes at all.

There is a commercial mod available that does work nicely.
    You will need to search for it or PM me for details.
    (Its by one of the most prolific contributors here.)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lackew View Post
    Its a Miracle................... Thank You Opal
    I studied the instructions from the link and then studied wishlist for 1.39 then took a chance on running my own SQL & Shocker it worked !!!!!!
    this is what I ran for 1.51

being stubborn can be an asset at time!
    Hopefully it will help the others who have disappeared from this thread
    Oh, thank you so much for this! I have been pulling my hair out, trying to understand, and this little bit of SQL fixed the problem of having no way to edit the wishlists. I was ready to chuck it. Now on to the CSS problem.

I am so happy you are stubborn! Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

I have seenthis similar problem described but have not seen anything that fixes the issue

ZenCart 1.5.4 with COWPA and a few other mods installed. Also use a custom template.
    Added WishList .09a

Have checked to make sure all is installed properly. DB tables created, Config options set. Sidebox shows on single product pages.

The problem is that clicking the Add to my Wish List button in the sidebox does not result in a product being added to the WishList. I have looked at the db tables and there is no wishlistbeing created and no products added to a wihlist.

There are no error messages being display, no errors posted in /logs and no errors in the php error log.

Does anyone have any ideas
    -------------------------------------------------
    "He called you a cowboy. What are you?"
    "Just a humble bounty hunter, ma'am"

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast