Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multi-Language Support for EZ-Pages

Quote Originally Posted by bimo_in_bali View Post
    Hi,
    I also tried to translate (copy paste from google) my existing ez-pages, but the translations turned in to "?????????" characters.
    I think that is something about not having the matching encoding support on your site that is being used on the site (google in this case) that you are copying and pasting from. Emphasis on I think.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bimo_in_bali View Post
    Hi,
    I've installed the mod, but my TOC is gone missing. Anybody know why?
    What does is Admin>EZ-Pages Settings>EZ-Pages Table of Contents for Chapters Status set as? 1 or 2?

Also, I am pretty sure this mode basically resets some EZ pages settings when running the install SQL (I could be wrong). But check out Tools>EZ-Pages click on one of your pages and re-check the Chapter/TOC settings for each.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pricediscrimination View Post
    I think that is something about not having the matching encoding support on your site that is being used on the site (google in this case) that you are copying and pasting from. Emphasis on I think.
    Hi, thanks for replying.
    The thing is, I also copy pasted translation from Google that I put in Home page (define main page in admin) and its working fine showing the Chinese and Arabic characters.
    I just don't understand why it doesn't work the same on EZ-Pages.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pricediscrimination View Post
    What does is Admin>EZ-Pages Settings>EZ-Pages Table of Contents for Chapters Status set as? 1 or 2?

Also, I am pretty sure this mode basically resets some EZ pages settings when running the install SQL (I could be wrong). But check out Tools>EZ-Pages click on one of your pages and re-check the Chapter/TOC settings for each.
    Hi pricediscrimination,
    I've managed to get the TOC back to show.
    Somehow the header_php.php in my installed template changed, there was a double lines, maybe created by the MOD override files. I deleted the double line and all back to normal.

Thanks for replying. Much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

i have it installed on my site.

As you can see www.kite-addic***tion.es/tienda (Remove the ***)

in the footer when you switch from one language to the other the EZpages translate correctly, however in the header under the info menu it only appears in spanish.

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether the translate me"-issue has been resolved? I've installed the Multi-Language Support for EZ-Pages. I've followed the installation instructions to the letter (no errors or anything). After the installation I received the notification that Multi-language EZ-Pages is installed and that I will need to edit every page to ensure the correct titles/content are set for each language.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to change any of the titles. The EZ-pages editor hasn't changed, and when I attempt to change titles, nothing changes. The titles just have "translate me" in front of them ((translate me) Home (translate me) New products (translate me) Specials (translate me) All products, etc).

I've also ran "Fix/Repair Multi-Language EZ-Pages database table" but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Extra information: the "translate me" notice is only present in front of the translated header titles (the Dutch header titles), even though I can't change either the Dutch or English title from the EZ-Page editor.

Plugin Contributions

Where non-English text remains as ?????, in my case it turned out to be database collation settings, mine were originally a latin setting, I needed to change to to utf8_general_ci to make the Japanese readable.

Check the database table "ezpages_content" for the collation and fields "pages_title" and "pages_html_text".
    Last edited by cjcraven; 18 May 2014 at 12:47 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone got this mod working with ZC 1.5.3 ??

Just upgraded a site from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3 and all EZ-pages are showing NO title and NO text.... no matter which language is chosen

There are NO entries in the /logs folder

TOC shows fine though.

Cheers / Frank

Plugin Contributions

Hello I installed Multi-Language EZ pages , But now not everything in the footer is showing;

This is my original footer file:

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * ezpages bar (footer) - used to display links to EZ-Pages content in horizontal format (usually as a footer element)
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2009 Glenn Herbert
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2007 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: ezpages_bar_footer.php 6021 2007-03-17 16:34:19Z ajeh $ 
     * Modified for EZ-Pages Footer Columns by Glenn Herbert (gjh42) 2009-10-06    (line 31)
     */
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
      die(
    'Illegal Access');
    }
    $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_START_EZPAGES_FOOTERBAR');

// test if bar should display:
    if (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '2' and (strstr(EXCLUDE_ADMIN_IP_FOR_MAINTENANCE$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])))) {

//  $page_query = $db->Execute("select * from " . TABLE_EZPAGES . " where status = 1 and languages_id=" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . " and 

horizontal_sort_order 0 order by horizontal_sort_orderpages_title");
      if (isset(
    $var_linksList)) {
        unset(
    $var_linksList);
      }

$page_query = $db->Execute("select from " . TABLE_EZPAGES . " where status_footer and footer_sort_order 0 order by footer_sort_order

pages_title");
      if (
    $page_query->RecordCount()>0) {

$rows = 0;
        while (!
    $page_query->EOF) {

$rows++;

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['id'] = $page_query->fields['pages_id'];

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['name'] = $page_query->fields['pages_title'];
    $page_query_list_footer[$rows]['sort'] = $page_query->fields['footer_sort_order'];//ezpages_footer_columns      

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['altURL'] = '';

// if altURL is specified, check to see if it starts with "
    http", and if so, create direct URL, otherwise use a zen href link
          switch (true) {
            // external link new window or same window
            case (
    $page_query->fields['alt_url_external'] != ''):

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['altURL']  = $page_query->fields['alt_url_external'];
            break;
            // internal link new window
            case (
    $page_query->fields['alt_url'] != '' and $page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '1'):

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['altURL']  = (substr($page_query->fields['alt_url'],0,4) == 'http') ?

$page_query->fields['alt_url'] :
            (
    $page_query->fields['alt_url']=='' ? '' : zen_href_link($page_query->fields['alt_url'], '', ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' ? 'NONSSL' : 

'SSL'), true, true, true));
            break;
            // internal link same window
            case (
    $page_query->fields['alt_url'] != '' and $page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '0'):

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['altURL']  = (substr($page_query->fields['alt_url'],0,4) == 'http') ?

(
    $page_query->fields['alt_url']=='' ? '' : zen_href_link($page_query->fields['alt_url'], '', ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' ? 'NONSSL' : 

'SSL'), true, true, true));
            break;
          }

// if altURL is specified, use it; otherwise, use EZPage ID to create link

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['link'] = ($page_query_list_footer[$rows]['altURL'] =='') ?
          zen_href_link(FILENAME_EZPAGES, 'id=' . 
    $page_query->fields['pages_id'] . ($page_query->fields['toc_chapter'] > 0 ? '&chapter=' . $page_query->fields

['toc_chapter'] : ''), (
    $page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' ? 'NONSSL' : 'SSL')) :

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['altURL'];

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['link'] .= ($page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '1' ? '" target="_blank' : '');

$page_query->MoveNext();
        }

$var_linksList = $page_query_list_footer;
      }
    } // test for display

$zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_END_EZPAGES_FOOTERBAR');
    ?>

This is my edited file:

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * ezpages bar (footer) - used to display links to EZ-Pages content in horizontal format (usually as a footer element)
     * @copyright Copyright 2009 Glenn Herbert
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2007 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @version $Id: ezpages_bar_footer.php 6021 2007-03-17 16:34:19Z ajeh $ 
     * Modified for EZ-Pages Footer Columns by Glenn Herbert (gjh42) 2009-10-06    (line 31)
     */
      die(
    'Illegal Access');
    }

if (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '2' and (strstr(EXCLUDE_ADMIN_IP_FOR_MAINTENANCE$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])))) {

//  $page_query = $db->Execute("select * from " . TABLE_EZPAGES . " where status = 1 and languages_id=" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . " and horizontal_sort_order > 0 order by horizontal_sort_order, pages_title");

if (isset($var_linksList)) {
        unset(
    $var_linksList);
      }

// query modified for multi-language support

$page_query $db->Execute("select e.pages_id, e.page_open_new_window, e.page_is_ssl, e.alt_url, e.alt_url_external, e.toc_chapter, et.pages_title 
                                 from  " 
    TABLE_EZPAGES " e, " TABLE_EZPAGES_TEXT " et  
                                 where e.pages_id = et.pages_id 
                                 and et.languages_id = '" 
    . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' 
                                 and status_footer = 1 and footer_sort_order > 0 order by footer_sort_order, pages_title"
    );

// end of modification            

if ($page_query->RecordCount()>0) {

$rows 0;
        while (!
    $page_query->EOF) {

$rows++;

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['sort'] = $page_query->fields['footer_sort_order'];//ezpages_footer_columns

// if altURL is specified, check to see if it starts with "http", and if so, create direct URL, otherwise use a zen href link

switch (true) {

case ($page_query->fields['alt_url_external'] != ''):

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['altURL']  = $page_query->fields['alt_url_external'];
            break;

case ($page_query->fields['alt_url'] != '' and $page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '1'):

(
    $page_query->fields['alt_url']=='' '' zen_href_link($page_query->fields['alt_url'], '', ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' 'NONSSL' 'SSL'), truetruetrue));
            break;

case ($page_query->fields['alt_url'] != '' and $page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '0'):

(
    $page_query->fields['alt_url']=='' '' zen_href_link($page_query->fields['alt_url'], '', ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' 'NONSSL' 'SSL'), truetruetrue));
            break;
          }

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['link'] = ($page_query_list_footer[$rows]['altURL'] =='') ?

zen_href_link(FILENAME_EZPAGES'id=' $page_query->fields['pages_id'] . ($page_query->fields['toc_chapter'] > '&chapter=' $page_query->fields['toc_chapter'] : ''), ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' 'NONSSL' 'SSL')) :

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['link'] .= ($page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '1' '" target="_blank' '');

$page_query->MoveNext();
        }

$var_linksList $page_query_list_footer;
      }
    // test for display

?>

And this i s the file from the mod:

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @version $Id: ezpages_bar_footer.php 2006-05-16 bunyip $
     * @modified from standard file to provide multi-language support
     */
      die(
    'Illegal Access');
    }

//  $page_query = $db->Execute("select * from " . TABLE_EZPAGES . " where status = 1 and languages_id=" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . " and horizontal_sort_order > 0 order by horizontal_sort_order, pages_title");

if (isset($var_linksList)) {
        unset(
    $var_linksList);
      }

// query modified for multi-language support

$page_query $db->Execute("select e.pages_id, e.page_open_new_window, e.page_is_ssl, e.alt_url, e.alt_url_external, e.toc_chapter, et.pages_title 
                                 from  " 
    TABLE_EZPAGES " e, " TABLE_EZPAGES_TEXT " et  
                                 where e.pages_id = et.pages_id 
                                 and et.languages_id = '" 
    . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' 
                                 and status_footer = 1 and footer_sort_order > 0 order by footer_sort_order, pages_title"
    );

// end of modification                

if ($page_query->RecordCount()>0) {

$rows 0;
        while (!
    $page_query->EOF) {

$rows++;

// if altURL is specified, check to see if it starts with "http", and if so, create direct URL, otherwise use a zen href link

switch (true) {

case ($page_query->fields['alt_url_external'] != ''):

break;

case ($page_query->fields['alt_url'] != '' and $page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '1'):

(
    $page_query->fields['alt_url']=='' '' zen_href_link($page_query->fields['alt_url'], 'target="_blank', ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' 'NONSSL' 'SSL'), truetruetrue));
            break;

case ($page_query->fields['alt_url'] != '' and $page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '0'):

(
            break;
          }

zen_href_link(FILENAME_EZPAGES'id=' $page_query->fields['pages_id'] . ($page_query->fields['toc_chapter'] > '&chapter=' $page_query->fields['toc_chapter'] : ''), ($page_query->fields['page_is_ssl']=='0' 'NONSSL' 'SSL')) :

$page_query_list_footer[$rows]['link'] .= ($page_query->fields['page_open_new_window'] == '1' '" target="_blank' '');

$page_query->MoveNext();
        }

$var_linksList $page_query_list_footer;
      }
    // test for display

?>

Maybe someone can help me . I cant figure it out what is wrong

Thank you

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast