Ok, I've successfully got a tabbed products set up working, complete with admin backend and frontend. But I'm a bit confused on how to add this with Zen-Magic to the admin side because there is no templates folder like the frontend has.

So I had to make edits directly to "collect_info.php". How would I go about doing that properly ? Since there is no direct menu link to products.php, and it can only be reached by clicking on "add new product" or clicking on an existing product in the categories selection, it seems that I am forced to rewrite products.php to at least point to a new collect_info.php and a new update_info.php, as both of those required query changes. Also had to add a function to "functions/general.php" for "zen_get_products_description_additional", how would i do that with ZenMagic?

I've added a new field to "products_description" table called "products_description_additional" and Ive got it set to the second tab. In total, I've been trying to follow other tabbed sites and so far I've gotten:

Product Description | Additional Info & Specs | Additional Images | Customers also bought

The front end I used zen-magic on so its in my own template folder, but still since it is a modification, I am unsure how to make it work any other way besides forcing people to replace their products_display_info.php file in their template folder. Is this the proper way?