Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rays5150 View Post
    i had sucessfully installed the add-in and could edit permissions. But for some reason when i tried to edit permissions again today, i could not get in and was presented with the acccess denied page. Can i run some SQL to correct this issue so i can edit my superuser profile?
    Fixed it. Accidentally unselected admin_control and had to reinsert it using SQL Query.

Plugin Contributions

Can you please tell me which SQL commands you used to fix it ?

Plugin Contributions

Another way to make database repairs like this is to go into your SQL server console, if you have one. A common one for MySQL is phpMyAdmin. As part of that, there is an ability to browse a database and perform hand edits. There are different ways to get there, but many site will have it under the "CPanel" web site control console.

The first time I installed Profiles, I knew I needed the user with ID = 1 to be an Admin level user, and I was ready for that. What I didn't know was, they'd changed the password on that account! Everything was locked out! I went into phpMyAdmin and rearranged the user IDs to change the user ID on my account to 1. Problem solved!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alhakeem2001 View Post
    Can you please tell me which SQL commands you used to fix it ?
    i used my providers control panel to re insert values back into the admin_allowed_pages table. So basically the query would be something like
    insert into admin_allowed_pages (page_id,admin_id) values (76,1)

Plugin Contributions

I have installed profiles before and it works. However now I have an issue where the interface comes up, I can tick the boxes and save but next time I visit the user's permissions nothing is ticked.

Logging on as the user, nothing shows up in the menus either.

I did enact the security recommendations some time back to change the admin folder name. So, I renamed it back to admin (with the app cfg changes) but profiles still does not work.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by odlweb View Post
    I have installed profiles before and it works. However now I have an issue where the interface comes up, I can tick the boxes and save but next time I visit the user's permissions nothing is ticked.

Logging on as the user, nothing shows up in the menus either.

I did enact the security recommendations some time back to change the admin folder name. So, I renamed it back to admin (with the app cfg changes) but profiles still does not work.

Any ideas?
    You also need to install the security patch for admin profiles. See post 865 on page 87. That should fix your problem.

Plugin Contributions

hey you guys.I could not find a new thread button so i will put my store here.

I uploaded the adminprofile package and now i get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /admin/includes/boxes/modules_dhtml.php on line 46.

my line 46 is totally blank.

Can anybody help me out.?
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by demiurgia View Post
    You also need to install the security patch for admin profiles. See post 865 on page 87. That should fix your problem.
    Thanks, fixed the problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    There are no switches to turn this off (though they are on the TO DO list for a future version of Admin Profiles.

For the time being you would have to make code changes. These would be done in in the admin/index.php file as follows:

1) Find out what your admin ID is (you can see it to the left of your name on the Admin Settings page

2) Open admin index.php and fin the following lines
    PHP Code:
    <div id="coltwo">
    <
    div class="reportBox"
    3) Insert the following between them
    PHP Code:
    <?php if ($_SESSION['admin_id'] == <your admin ID>) { ?>
    4) Go down 12 lines and insert the following immediately after the </div> line
    PHP Code:
    <?php ?>
    5) Now do the same between the following lines
    PHP Code:
    <div id="colthree">
    <
    div class="reportBox"
    and after the first </div> line a further 12 lines down.
    This works great. But how can I do this with the orders, to prevent the users from deleting orders, go to packing slip and invoice.

It is about this code in orders.php
    Code:
            $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, zen_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit', 'NONSSL') . '">' . zen_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, zen_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=delete', 'NONSSL') . '">' . zen_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');
            $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . zen_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . zen_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a>');
            $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . zen_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));
            $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . $oInfo->customers_email_address);
            $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_IP_ADDRESS . ' ' . $oInfo->ip_address);
            if (zen_not_null($oInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_ORDER_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . zen_date_short($oInfo->last_modified));
            $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' '  . $oInfo->payment_method);
            $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . ENTRY_SHIPPING . ' '  . $oInfo->shipping_method);
    The red code I want to secure

I have a zencart 1.38a .it have be set admin profiles, install ok. I can enter admin control home,but i can'nt set any .enter :tool/ admin setting.(there is one user of admin)/permission, all item have be select.but i can'nt change it. why ,how to get admin permission ,pl help!

Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast