Page 81 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

hello, I have problem after updating the last security patch of zencart 1.3.8 with this add-on Admin Profile. Problem is I can not allow anyone to use the last installed add-on multilanguage_ezpages_1.3.0.5v2.02 . I have checked it and Save but it keeps displaying this "Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource.
    Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect.
    Sorry for any inconvenience."

I want to use the add-on multilanguage_ezpages_1.3.0.5v2.02 because I have two languages in my shop and I want to have two Menu too. But it turned out that I even can not use this add-on thanks to the Admin Profile. I don't want to install the Admin Profile and still want to use the multilanguage_ezpages_1.3.0.5v2.02 .

Please help.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

@andy_lau

there is a patch for admin_profiles that you need to apply after having applied the security patch.

Have you done this?

If not then search the thread and you will find the extra patch

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niccol View Post
    @andy_lau

there is a patch for admin_profiles that you need to apply after having applied the security patch.

Have you done this?

If not then search the thread and you will find the extra patch
    done....thanks.

working on how to use the Ezpage with multi languages now....so complicated

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

I just installed admin_profiles_v1_0_8. I installed the SQI. Patch. Then used FTP to copy the admin\files. This was a new install of Zen Cart 1.3.8 and had no changes to core files nor added any add-ons. I then copied the files in the "extra - patched files for ZC1.3.8.

When I log into the Admin Home - select Catalog - Catagories/Products I get the following message.

1146 Table 'scrappi4_zcart.admin_allowed_categories' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select admin_id from admin_allowed_categories where categories_id = '0']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

PLEASE HELP!! How do i fix this?

Ruberta

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Maud View Post
    I just installed admin_profiles_v1_0_8. I installed the SQI. Patch. Then used FTP to copy the admin\files. This was a new install of Zen Cart 1.3.8 and had no changes to core files nor added any add-ons. I then copied the files in the "extra - patched files for ZC1.3.8.

When I log into the Admin Home - select Catalog - Catagories/Products I get the following message.

1146 Table 'scrappi4_zcart.admin_allowed_categories' doesn't exist
    in:
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

PLEASE HELP!! How do i fix this?

Ruberta
    I got the same error. Please help. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by peco1 View Post
    I got the same error. Please help. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    Deb

The offer of ice cream always helps. Here's what I think has happened. I think that like kalin/signs in recent posts you don't have Admin Profiles installed, you actually have the Admin Restrict Product Categories. Unfortunately the author of that fork from Admin Profiles renamed one of the tables. I can see why, and understand, but it does make an installation of that mod incompatible with the main Admin Profiles stream.

If my hypothesis is correct, then the patch I did for AP won't work for you. However (and I haven't tested this) the single line change that I posted immediately prior to this post probably will.
    My cart is 1.3.8a and for a couple of weeks ive been reading over posts, I have the same problem. i did install the Admin Restrict Product Categories before i came accross this one where i tried to over right it with Admin Profiles , i cant save any admin and when i go to catagory/products i get this error
    1146 Table 'website_261449.admin_allowed_categories' doesn't exist
    in:

I also changed this
    But here's what you might want to try in the admin/admin_control.php file of mod you're using ...

find the line
    PHP Code:
    <form id="profileBoxes" name="profileBoxes" action="admin_control.php?adminID=<?php echo $adminID; ?>&amp;action=save" method="post">
    and replace it with
    PHP Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('profileBoxes', FILENAME_ADMIN_CONTROL, 'adminID=' . $adminID . '&amp;action=save', 'post', 'id="profileBoxes"', 'true'); ?>

I still cant save or change products and im a little lost with it all atm, so if someone could point me in right direction it would be a life saver as i really need to update catagories and return permissions to me.
    To everyone especially kuroi, id like to say how good it is to see such brainy work

Plugin Contributions

I did manage to fix that by installing over with the june updated version but now when i get into my catagory's i get this message

Categories / Products - Top
    Search:
    Status - Disabled

Fatal error: Call to undefined function category_allowed() in /misc/19/180/507/995/7/user/web/website.com/myshop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 220
    if anyone has any ideas i would appreciate it alot

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex12 View Post
    I did manage to fix that by installing over with the june updated version but now when i get into my catagory's i get this message
    It's not fixed. Only partially over-written. You're still running software from the categories mod that is trying to access a function that you have have removed with your over-writing.

I recommend cleaning the code from that mod out completely. It's unlikely to be exactly the same shape as Admin Profiles so just installing that on top won't clean the other out.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

Hi, I am using zen 1.3.8a and have just downloaded Admin Profiles 1.0.7.1 by Kuroi.

Is this version conpatible with my version of zencart? Previously another version of admin profiles was installed and as a result my site was hacked, so it was removed and the security patch was installed as recommended if your site is hacked. If installed correctly, will this latest version of admin profiles now work properly?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Sushigal View Post
    Hi, I am using zen 1.3.8a and have just downloaded Admin Profiles 1.0.7.1 by Kuroi.

Is this version conpatible with my version of zencart? Previously another version of admin profiles was installed and as a result my site was hacked, so it was removed and the security patch was installed as recommended if your site is hacked. If installed correctly, will this latest version of admin profiles now work properly?
    I have seen your posts about the hack that you suffered. I'm familiar with that hack and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Admin Profiles. If you want support for this mod, then I suggest that you stop making unfounded and derogatory comments about it.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Page 81 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast