Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

Here's one quick solution. You can go to your MySQL phpMyAdmin console and edit the ID 0 user profile to some other number. Then edit wither the #6 or 7 to 0. You should be able to do everything.

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately when I go in my MySQL phpmyAdmin, looking under Admin there's only one user that appears, and it's not one of the two that appear when I'm logged into zencart Admin section. I tried logging in using this admin but zencart wouldn't accept it. Am I looking in the wrong section? This is the only place I could find to edit the Admin level status.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

After Admin profile installed sucessfully, No effect in database / changes after click the Update button.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ekneifel View Post
    Unfortunately when I go in my MySQL phpmyAdmin, looking under Admin there's only one user that appears, and it's not one of the two that appear when I'm logged into zencart Admin section. I tried logging in using this admin but zencart wouldn't accept it. Am I looking in the wrong section? This is the only place I could find to edit the Admin level status.

Thanks.
    It sounds as though you're looking in the wrong database. If you see two admins via Admin Profiles and you login with a third, there must be at least three admins listed in the admin table of your store's database, otherwise AP would have nowhere to pull the information from.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jaishem View Post
    After Admin profile installed sucessfully, No effect in database / changes after click the Update button.
    Do you have the Zen Cart security patch installed? Do you have the Admin Profiles patch for the Zen Cart security patch installed?

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

ZC Security patch is not installed, but Admin Profiles patch is. I looked deeper & apparently there are two databases. The two users I mentioned earlier (IDs 6 and 8) that appear in Zencart's admin are in a separate database from what I mentioned earlier.

I changed the Admin ID to 1 for the profile that doesn't appear in Zencart Admin, and changed my main Admin login to 0 as bbsbcastle mentioned above. Unfortunately, when I log in as that user after that, none of the Admin menu appears. Changing that admin ID back to 6 shows some all menus and allows access to some things, but the ID as 0 cuts access off. Any ideas?

Thank you for your guidance.

Plugin Contributions

The problem is after install Admin Profile, I logged in as admin (admin_id=1) and tried assigning rights to other admins.
    After select menu and submenu rights to the admin I clicked on the Save Changes button and there was no rights assigned to that admin.

This is happened because of rewrite rule applied to the website.

Solution:

Page Name: admin/admin_control.php

Replaced
    <form id="profileBoxes" name="profileBoxes" action="admin_control.php?adminID=<?php echo $adminID; ?>&amp;action=saver" method="post">
    with
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('profileBoxes', FILENAME_ADMIN_CONTROL, 'adminID=' . $adminID . '&amp;action=save', 'post', 'id="profileBoxes"', 'true'); ?>

Now it works! :)
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I'm not a programmer but I've been designing for 7 years and have never had an issue like I'm having with this addon. When I installed Admin Profiles, my entire admin went out and I get a message saying:
    "1146 Table 'eugenio60_IC_20100413_160113.zen_admin_menu_headers' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select id from zen_admin_menu_headers where header = 'Configuration']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields."

Now to ME....common sense would say that upon uploading the new files...nothing would change except for the actual permissions box with the menu "Tools -> Admin Profiles" (or where ever it was designed to be located.) And that AFTER they are uploaded...THEN you would assign permissions to the different profiles. But this SOB blocked me out right after uploading! Immediately after the FTP finished, I refreshed my admin tab and voila...this message above. I have searched in this thread for a solution under several key terms (because unfortunately I don't have enough time in my life to read all 97 pages of opinions) and I have seen many people with the same problem, however the solutions posted for them were not related to my particular problem.

Can someone point me in the direct direction or at least tell me where in the world I can get the original files for zen cart? I ask for original files because apparently, the admin .php files for Admin Profiles don't like to go back when you overright them with the backup files you make before installation.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jaishem View Post
    The problem is after install Admin Profile, I logged in as admin (admin_id=1) and tried assigning rights to other admins.
    After select menu and submenu rights to the admin I clicked on the Save Changes button and there was no rights assigned to that admin.

This is happened because of rewrite rule applied to the website.
    This looks to me more like using an older version of Admin Profiles (i.e. anything prior to 1.0.7.1 on a site that has had the Zen Cart security patch for the admin applied. 1.0.7.1 was release in June of last year and already includes the "solution" that you posted.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tagon View Post
    I'm not a programmer but I've been designing for 7 years and have never had an issue like I'm having with this addon. When I installed Admin Profiles, my entire admin went out and I get a message saying:
    "1146 Table 'eugenio60_IC_20100413_160113.zen_admin_menu_headers' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select id from zen_admin_menu_headers where header = 'Configuration']
    This is an installation error, and everything else that you posted is irrelevant until the original error is fixed, e.g. putting back your admin.php file won't make any difference as your site is tripping over before it gets there, nor are you able to access the main Admin Profiles functions (so probably would be wise not to get over critical until you've actually installed the mod properly and seen them).

Did you do step 1 of the installation instructions?

If so, did you use the Zen Cart Install SQL Patch facility?

Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast