Page 6 of 124 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

Sure can:

super_orders_reports_dhtml.php (modified version after installing your mod)

<?php
    /**
    Truncated for brevity
    */
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    die('Illegal Access');
    }

$options = array( array('box' => BOX_REPORTS_SUPER_AWAIT_PAY_REPORTS, 'page' => FILENAME_SUPER_AWAIT_PAY_REPORT),
    array('box' => BOX_REPORTS_SUPER_CASH_REPORT, 'page' => FILENAME_SUPER_CASH_REPORT)
    );

foreach ($options as $key => $value)
    if (page_allowed($value['page'])=='true') $za_contents[] = array('text' => $value['box'], 'link' => zen_href_link($value['page'], '', 'NONSSL'));
    ?>
    super_orders_customers_dhtml.php (modified version after installing your mod)

<?php
    /**
    truncated
    2006-04-17 by kuroi
    */
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    die('Illegal Access');
    }

$options = array( array('box' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_SUPER_ORDERS, 'page' => FILENAME_SUPER_ORDERS),
    array('box' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_SUPER_BATCH_STATUS, 'page' => FILENAME_SUPER_BATCH_STATUS),
    array('box' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_SUPER_BATCH_FORMS, 'page' => FILENAME_SUPER_BATCH_FORMS)
    );

foreach ($options as $key => $value)
    if (page_allowed($value['page'])=='true') $za_contents[] = array('text' => $value['box'], 'link' => zen_href_link($value['page'], '', 'NONSSL'));
    ?>
    TIA!

Plugin Contributions

kuroi, thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi
    Your question breaks down into two parts...
    The answers in summary are yes and yes
    I was not even sure of that, so defining how it would break down was immensely helpful.

Once you have decided how payments will work, you will need to install an appropriate payment module on each Cart...
    It seems that payment will not be handled by the carting system, and will be handled separately. They currently HATE their custom programmed cart, but it does not require any updating of status. I think all the status updates are going to require someone to log in and do so. I really hope this extra effort does not turn into a problem.

The only bit I am not sure about is sending an email to the clients' authorizers when an order is placed...
    Thank you again. I will have to work on this one I guess, as without a notification the person doing the authorization does not know there is anything to authorize.

Thank you one again for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Update: Okay, I just went back into the Admin Settings to enable a new mod I just installed and now coupon restrictions shows up in there under 3rd party. I swear it wasn't there before!

All is good now though. Thanks for the help, and the great mod!

Plugin Contributions

Default Admin Profiles Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Parr
    Update: Okay, I just went back into the Admin Settings to enable a new mod I just installed and now coupon restrictions shows up in there under 3rd party. I swear it wasn't there before!

All is good now though. Thanks for the help, and the great mod!

its okay, shawn! i'm also facing the same problem last time...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]GOOD LUCK !!![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Parr
    I believe you Shawn

Let me explain what has happened. Admin Profiles on the edge of Admin quietly monitoring what is happening and acting, as any good security measure should, to prevent activity which it has not been told explicitly is permitted.

Most third party add-ins will add themselves to the Admin menu via the box files that you diligently edited. Files referenced by the modified box files are spotted by AP which then adds them to its database of stuff to ask you about when you set up or modify a user profile.

However, sometimes a whopping big add-in comes along that has been divided up into modules, not all of which need to appear on the Admin menu, as they are called from higher level modules that are. Super Orders adds 8 php files to the Admin directory, but only 5 to the Admin menus.

When the ones about which AP knows nothing are executed, it does its job, stamps its little foot and says "access denied" (rather loudly).

But it's quite a well brought up little mod so rather than taking its toys and sulking in the corner (as I probably would), it plays nicely and generously inserts the unknown function into its database anyway so that it can prompt you about it next time you're editing profiles. The credit for this is not mine, but rather belongs to AP's grandpappy - the chap who originally built Admin Levels which later spawned AP.

The point of all this, is to recommend that you make sure that you have exercised all Super Orders functionality, and then go back and double check the profiles for your Admins in case other functions have appeared.

All the best ...
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I am a housewife who would like to build a website with some friends for our own handmade works.

Is it possible to assign a user to only one certain category by a droping down menu? For example,i only allow user 1 to add/edit/delete all the products in category 1, then user 2 to add/edit/delete the products of cetagory 2.....So that different users can work in their own cetagory of products without interfering with each other.

In "edit permissions" there is only a checkbox for a whole categories. Is it possible to add a drop down menu with all the categories listing inside for the Administer to select from?

It will be very much aprreciated if someone could help. Thanks!!

My Zencart v1.3.0.2
    Admin Profiles v1.0.3
    Last edited by tartgc; 31 Jul 2006 at 08:23 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Admin Profiles Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tartgc
    Hi,

I am a housewife who would like to build a website with some friends for our own handmade works.

Is it possible to assign a user to only one certain category by a droping down menu? For example,i only allow user 1 to add/edit/delete all the products in category 1, then user 2 to add/edit/delete the products of cetagory 2.....So that different users can work in their own cetagory of products without interfering with each other.

In "edit permissions" there is only a checkbox for a whole categories. Is it possible to add a drop down menu with all the categories listing inside for the Administer to select from?

It will be very much aprreciated if someone could help. Thanks!!

My Zencart v1.3.0.2
    Admin Profiles v1.0.3
    i also like this feature but its impossible for this time being... see here: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=39
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Help me please, I am on a deadline and this is killer.

I installed the contrib as per the instructions using the Admin Install SQL Patch tool to take care of the SQL bit. I am using the current version of ZenCart and the only other contrib I have installed is the Image Handler 2 contrib (so your instruction went very smoothly). I made sure that I (as the only admin) had the ID of 1, I put a check in the box for the Image Handler contrib and applied it. It showed up in the tools menu - great, so far so good.

Then the Sh1* hit the fan. I went to add a second admin. I clicked on insert and filled in the form - Username, E-mail, Password, and Admin Level 2. Upon hitting submit I got a white screen with the following text:
    Code:
    Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource.

Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    I think this is the standard deny page. I can get to the admin home page by manually putting the base URL in the address bar, but I am denied access to any other admin page. Also I have the first menu line with the time, date, Home --- Logout links, but not the second bar with the box menus. I can not even access any of the admin pages from history. Also according to browsing the DB tables in phpMyAdmin it looks like is successfully added the second admin user.

Help I am so screwed right now and I am in a real time pinch. What the heck did I do and what can I do to fix it. This cart was almost done. I have it fully branded and I have been staying up nights to get it finished, I currently have over 40 hours into it in the last 3 days.

Any help is appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Help me please, I am on a deadline and this is killer.

Quote Originally Posted by T313C0mun1s7
    I installed the contrib as per the instructions using the Admin Install SQL Patch tool to take care of the SQL bit. I am using the current version of ZenCart and the only other contrib I have installed is the Image Handler 2 contrib (so your instruction went very smoothly). I made sure that I (as the only admin) had the ID of 1, I put a check in the box for the Image Handler contrib and applied it. It showed up in the tools menu - great, so far so good.

Then the Sh1* hit the fan. I went to add a second admin. I clicked on insert and filled in the form - Username, E-mail, Password, and Admin Level 2. Upon hitting submit I got a white screen with the following text:
    Code:
    Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource.

Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    I think this is the standard deny page. I can get to the admin home page by manually putting the base URL in the address bar, but I am denied access to any other admin page. Also I have the first menu line with the time, date, Home --- Logout links, but not the second bar with the box menus. I can not even access any of the admin pages from history. Also according to browsing the DB tables in phpMyAdmin it looks like is successfully added the second admin user.

Help I am so screwed right now and I am in a real time pinch. What the heck did I do and what can I do to fix it. This cart was almost done. I have it fully branded and I have been staying up nights to get it finished, I currently have over 40 hours into it in the last 3 days.

Any help is appreciated.
    the admin level should be entered 1, not 2 but i think its not a big deal! try add the 3rd admin user and see what happen...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help me please, I am on a deadline and this is killer.

Quote Originally Posted by tajul_ashyqin
    try add the 3rd admin user and see what happen...
    Sure, and just how should I do this? I have no access to the admin now.

Page 6 of 124 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast