Page 51 of 710 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Quote Originally Posted by getyourgameshere.com View Post
    I don't think it overwrites any files.. maybe since you uploaded it it asks you again to overwrite it.

You also have to go into Tools > Image Handler2 and click on "Admin" in there, and install it into the DB. it will not function until you do that

After I copy the files out IH folders admin into ZenCart admin I can not even get to the admin page there is an error in Line 12 I believe. I am going to try to reinstall with a clean zen cart
    What am I doing wrong when I get the error

Plugin Contributions

Have installed IH2 on ZC 1.3.5.

After some fiddling I now have the hover working - great addtition.

However, no image resizing is taking place at all.
    I see no mention of GD.ImageMagick - where do you define which one you are using and the path - used to be in Config page on the older IH.

Also, oon the product page in admin, there are no options relating to 'Resize image - Yes/No' like there used to be when IH was installed.

Have i missed something? Images are uploading, but SM, MED, LRG are all same filesize.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry - they are not the same size, they are all loading the same image file, from the images directory, so basically the original

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for replying getyourgameshere.com, however this doesn't seem to work. All it does is makes my product info larger. Still no hover. ??

stehodges --sounds like you had the same problem
    After some fiddling I now have the hover working - great addtition.
    Perhaps you could shed some light on my problem with the no hover?

Happyworker
    Last edited by Happyworker; 11 Oct 2006 at 02:55 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Happyworker View Post
    Hi there,
    This worked for me. Go to Admin-->Catalog-->Product Type-->Product General (edit layout)-->Show Product Additional Images --set this to 1

Cheers,
    Happyworker

thanks for responding, i already had this set to 1. i did try to set it to 0 (false) and update then go back and reset it to 1 (true) but that did not work...*sigh*

also with your issue of sizing, all your image sizes from small to med look about the same. so there really isnt anything for ih2 to show it being THAT difrent that you might notice... imo. do you have a link to see?

i had issues with the hover too. it took a reinstall of ih2 (just delete it from the data base and reinstall it) a couple of times to get mine working right. something wasnt writing correctly i guess. also, silly question i know, but do you have the js and the css stylesheet for ih2 installed in the directory for the template you are using?
    G Clef Jewelry
    Dichroic and Beaded Jewelry

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lala_G_Clef_Jewelry View Post
    thanks for responding, i already had this set to 1. i did try to set it to 0 (false) and update then go back and reset it to 1 (true) but that did not work...*sigh*

also with your issue of sizing, all your image sizes from small to med look about the same. so there really isnt anything for ih2 to show it being THAT difrent that you might notice... imo. do you have a link to see?

i had issues with the hover too. it took a reinstall of ih2 (just delete it from the data base and reinstall it) a couple of times to get mine working right. something wasnt writing correctly i guess. also, silly question i know, but do you have the js and the css stylesheet for ih2 installed in the directory for the template you are using?
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply and your suggestion. Yes I finally got IH to show the hover...yay. I uploaded the js file to my custom js folder and whala, everything works. I didn't do this from the start because in the zip package the js file was under the template default directory.

With regards to your additional image problem, have you set all the image folders with an attribute of 777? You will also have to set the bmz_cache folder to the 777 attribute as well.

Cheers,
    Happyworker

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Happyworker View Post
    With regards to your additional image problem, have you set all the image folders with an attribute of 777? You will also have to set the bmz_cache folder to the 777 attribute as well.

Cheers,
    Happyworker

umm... well right now they are set to 755... what would giving premissions for write to group and public do for those folders? and would that leave holes in my cart for those lovely hackers to try to get in?
    G Clef Jewelry
    Dichroic and Beaded Jewelry

Plugin Contributions

Yes I know, but these are images. Just a suggestion, since I have had things not quite work right in the past due to these settings.

I just want to get this straight....
    Setting for medium images is Product Info?
    When the cursor is over the small image, the medium size only shows up.
    Can I have a large image show up?
    The weird thing that I'm finding is that when I hover over an image, the status bar is showing me a link that seems to be calling for the large image (image_01_LRG.jpg) in my images/large folder.

This is kind of confusing me, so any clarity would really help me.

Thanks in advance.
    Happyworker

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarcus66 View Post
    After installing a new cart and installing IH2, I added lots of products and started to use the IH to add images and additional images, the first few went on OK but now I get the following error.

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Function used:

zen_href_link('', '', 'NONSSL')

I find this strage as it was working OK, but then just stopped, I have tried clearing the image cache. - Any ideas?
    I am having this exact problem.. I have been using IH2 with 1.3.5 for over a month now without any problems and now suddenly I am getting this error and can no longer add additional previews. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,
    I'm trying to line my additional images horizontally right underneath my product image. I've tried to adjust this through css without any luck. Any help would be appreciated.
    Here is the link.

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Function used:

zen_href_link('', '', 'NONSSL')
    This happened to me when I uploaded an image in the 'browse for large image' field, through IH. I have been uploading all my images through the 'default image' field without any problems.

Happyworker