Plugin Contributions

Another Question..

Not sure where to put this..but does anyone happen to know if there is a way to make it so that the Gift Certificates DON'T show up under new products for the month? I only ask as I made individual Certificates and right now my New Products Section is FILLED with Gift Certificates and nothing else...so the products which I want showing aren't showing. I tried playing with the release date thing and setting it to April but the system was too smart and new I was lying LOL.

Any help would REALLY be appreciated as I want to be able to advertise the site soon but dont want people to only see Certificates.

HUGS!!

ann :O)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Another Question..

You would need to go into phpMyAdmin and manually change the products_date_added field in the products table to older than your definition of New Products ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Another Question..

TY so much I think I got it now : Was a bit confusing on how to edit the field at first cuz I haven't had a reason to do that yet..but once I figured out how to modify it it was easy as can be! THANKS SO MUCH for the HELP!!!

And hey I see you're from Ohio..me too :O) Northeastern Ohio :O)

Anyway thanks a TON!! I appreciate the help! Now I only have a couple more things to figure out and this should be all done LOL..next is finding where I change the page titles LOL...am going to investigate now LOL

HUGS!!

ann :O)