Plugin Contributions

v1.3.0 to v1.3.0.1

Hello, in my admin section it says that i need to patch my database.

I was successful with the 1.27 -> 1.30 patch but when i enter the SQL patch from the mysql_upgrade_zencart_130_to_1301.sql patch it simply goes to the page http://www.eshopxyz.com/cart/admin/s...action=execute but doesn't execute (or at least update the banner message or the server info in the admin section)

Here is the SQL patch i used, i tried to get it from the full installation download, then i tried the updated files only section as well.

The warning banner when i browse the store shows up twice on the top. I tried the SQL patch two times.

Thank You.

#

# * This SQL script upgrades the core Zen Cart database structure from v1.3.0 to v1.3.0.1

# *

# * @package Installer

# * @access private

# * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team

# * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce

# * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0

# * @version $Id: mysql_upgrade_zencart_130_to_1301.sql 3476 2006-04-22 06:17:45Z drbyte $

#

## CONFIGURATION TABLE

#insert for those who did an upgrade from 1.2.x to 1.3.0 and thus didn't get the insert:

insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Define Site Map Status', 'DEFINE_SITE_MAP_STATUS', '1', 'Enable the Defined Site Map Link/Text?<br />0= Link ON, Define Text OFF<br />1= Link ON, Define Text ON<br />2= Link OFF, Define Text ON<br />3= Link OFF, Define Text OFF', '25', '67', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'0\', \'1\', \'2\', \'3\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('30', 'EZ-Pages Settings', 'EZ-Pages Settings', 30, '1');

UPDATE configuration SET set_function = 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'0\', \'1\', \'2\', \'3\'), ' WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_TOTALS_IN_CART';

# move to right group (Layout, not prod-info)

update configuration set configuration_group_id=19 where configuration_key = 'SHOW_ACCOUNT_LINKS_ON_SITE_MAP';

#rename descriptions to be more logical

update configuration set configuration_title = 'Send Notice of Pending Reviews Emails To - Status' where configuration_key='SEND_EXTRA_REVIEW_NOTIFICATION_EMAILS_TO_STATUS';

update configuration set configuration_title = 'Send Notice of Pending Reviews Emails To' where configuration_key='SEND_EXTRA_REVIEW_NOTIFICATION_EMAILS_TO';

UPDATE configuration set configuration_title='Send Low Stock Emails' where configuration_key = 'SEND_LOWSTOCK_EMAIL';

UPDATE configuration set configuration_title='Send Low Stock Emails To' where configuration_key = 'SEND_EXTRA_LOW_STOCK_EMAILS_TO';

#############

#### VERSION UPDATE COMMANDS

## THE FOLLOWING 2 SECTIONS SHOULD BE THE "LAST" ITEMS IN THE FILE, so that if the upgrade fails prematurely, the version info is not updated.

##The following updates the version HISTORY to store the prior version's info (Essentially "moves" the prior version info from the "project_version" to "project_version_history" table

#NEXT_X_ROWS_AS_ONE_COMMAND:3

INSERT INTO project_version_history (project_version_key, project_version_major, project_version_minor, project_version_patch, project_version_date_applied, project_version_comment)

SELECT project_version_key, project_version_major, project_version_minor, project_version_patch1 as project_version_patch, project_version_date_applied, project_version_comment

FROM project_version;

## Now set to new version

UPDATE project_version SET project_version_major='1', project_version_minor='3.0.1', project_version_patch1='', project_version_patch1_source='', project_version_patch2='', project_version_patch2_source='', project_version_comment='Version Update 1.3.0->1.3.0.1', project_version_date_applied=now() WHERE project_version_key = 'Zen-Cart Main';

UPDATE project_version SET project_version_major='1', project_version_minor='3.0.1', project_version_patch1='', project_version_patch1_source='', project_version_patch2='', project_version_patch2_source='', project_version_comment='Version Update 1.3.0->1.3.0.1', project_version_date_applied=now() WHERE project_version_key = 'Zen-Cart Database';

##### END OF UPGRADE SCRIPT

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v1.3.0 to v1.3.0.1

If you already have the 1.3.0.1 files on your site, it might be better if you used the zc_install folder and just did the database update.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v1.3.0 to v1.3.0.1

Hey thanks, that did the trick.