Percentage discount questions
Some simple straightforward questions:
1) Can I set a 20% discount on a SINGLE product (or CATEGORY of products) for a single registered user (or group of registered users)?
2) If a registered user obtains a 10% discount coupon, but already has a 20% on that product, (or category of products, or whole products), on check-out will the final price be discounted 30%?
3) Is 10% discount based on products quantity added too? So the customer gets a 40% discount?
3) Is it possible to make a discount coupon expire after 1st usage? Can it be used only once?
4) Is discount appliable to a product price based on an attribute?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
I really need to understand the state-of-art in order to eventually customize the code.
Re: Percentage discount questions
1) Kind of..you can define a coupon to match -a- product or a category by defining allow/deny rules. For specific people is a second question..and thats "no"..but you can only tell certain people..and see how that works.
Originally Posted by milksamsa
2) Dunno, the latest answer I got from a know-it-all Zenner was inconclusive at best. Im not able to use Salemaker at -all- the way it was designed, so I cant test it.
3) Coupons dont multiply..if thats what you mean
But the best answer is..install it and try it.:)
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC