Unable to login to admin area
I am trying to setup a website for my hemp clothing business and
can't manage to log into the admin area.
CATALOG link: www.earthsfibres.ca (catalog is in the root)
ADMIN link: www.earthsfibres.ca/admin/index.php
TECH SUPPORT link:
Admin Login: Jano
Admin Pwd: grow77
- I have just installed Zen Cart on a Linux server running Apache.
- The store itself loads fine and there are no error messages.
- When I try and log into ADMIN I put in my user name and password
and hit login there is no error message that appears, the admin area
does not load, and my user name I just typed in along with the pwd
gets erased. Essentially I am left with a fresh login page to the
- resending my admin password does not work either
- I have also noticed that I am unable to create users on the main
site... when I fill out all the info and hit send or ok there is no
error or confirmation that is displayed... again I get left with a
blank form again... as if I had not entered anything at all.
- I have also tried renaming the .htaccess in the admin/includes
directory but that has not helped
- I have also tried reinstalling to make sure the password was
correct, although it should give an error message if the password
- I have also tried turning off the auto update checker in the
If I think of or try anything else I will post it.
I have also read the info on this site regarding having no firewalls
and making sure that the browsers cash is clean... accepts cookies
and that is not the case here.
I also know that the Database was created successfully and that
there is a record for my admin account.
Any help would be greatfully accepted.
By Magician742 in forum Basic Configuration
Last Post: 10 May 2006, 09:04 PM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC