Plugin Contributions

Default Can't log in to admin

https://www.redsticksales.com/admin/login.php

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

On the other hand if i try this URL

http://www.redsticksales.com/admin/login.php

I do get the log on screen to the admin, but when i try to login iget the error below.

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Finally I got these instructions when installing zen cart on my url and would like some help making my site secure.

I logged onto FTP to try to delete the zc_install folder and says directory not empty.

Can you give me instructions on resetting the configuration.php file

Any other things i should do to secure the store.

Thanks

Congratulations!
    You have successfully installed Zen Cart™ on your system!
    NEXT STEPS
    For security, you will need to reset your configure.php files located in the /admin/includes/ and /includes/ folders back to read-only mode before allowing people to access your store.

Additionally, you'll want to remove or rename the /zc_install folder so that someone can't re-install your shop again and wipe out your database! Warnings will appear until the folder has been removed or renamed.
    CONFIGURATION
    We encourage you to begin by reading the FAQ's in our online support forums for useful information to assist with configuring and customizing your online shop the way you wish it to look and operate.
    If you have questions, this is the first place to look! If you're stumped, feel free to post a question! We have a helpful, friendly, knowledgeable community who welcomes you.

It's also important that you check out the Documentation in the /docs folder of your site. Click here to view a listing.
    IMPORTANT READING
    The most important tool you'll use when customizing your site is the Developers Tool Kit, which is in the Admin area, under Tools. You can use it to search for almost anything you might like to customize or change, especially the text displayed on your site.

The most important concept you'll want to become familiar with in order to customize your site is our template system. There are some very good articles on the template system in our online FAQ section.
    ADDITIONAL READING

The Zen Cart™ Wiki is a helpful place to find tips and tricks and general use information.

In our online forums, there is a section called 'Downloads'. Inside, there is a category called 'Documentation', which contains the latest versions of manuals which cover the various aspects of managing your site.

We're glad you chose Zen Cart™ to be your e-Commerce solution!

Visit us online at www.zen-cart.com

Press the Store button below to test out your store or press the Admin button to begin customizing your store.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't log in to admin

Do you have a secure certificate?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't log in to admin

No,

I was not sure how to go about getting one and installing it.