Page 104 of 120 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1194
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products ''LITE'' version - Delimiter based

Yay, thanks!

Is there a way for the add to cart and attributes to be displayed on all the tabs? It's currently being shown only in the Product Description tab.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDove View Post
    Yay, thanks!

Is there a way for the add to cart and attributes to be displayed on all the tabs? It's currently being shown only in the Product Description tab.

There can never be more than one copy of anything, other wise it wouldn't work. If you want to show the stuff on every tab, then there is no point to even having those objects on the tab. The same effect can be acheived by leaving them off the tabs at the bottom or top of the tab container so they are always visible.

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, I just wanted to put the add to cart and attributes inside the tabcontainer purely for design purposes (so that the table border of the tabcontainer will also include the attributes and add to cart)

Plugin Contributions

Hi There,

I am using combination discounts and have been trying to get the marketing code (desplay) to show within the tabs. So far I can only get it to apear outside of the tabs. Where ever i place the code ie under product name or under the attributes etc it will not show up only when its out of the tabs area.

Below is the code. Any idea how i can get this to show on the tab ?

Thanks
    Shane
    <?php $value = "ot_combination_discounts.php"; include_once(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/modules/order_total/', $value, 'false')); include_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . "order_total/" . $value); $discount = new ot_combination_discounts(); echo '<div class="content" id="combinationDiscountPolicy">'; $resp = $discount->get_discount_info($_GET['products_id'], $current_category_id); for ($i=0, $n=count($resp); $i<$n; $i++) { echo $resp[$i] . "<br />"; } echo '</div>'; // "reverse" discount logic echo '<div class="content" id="combinationDiscountPolicyReverse">'; $resp = $discount->get_reverse_discount_info($_GET['products_id'], $current_category_id); for ($i=0, $n=count($resp); $i<$n; $i++) { echo $resp[$i] . "<br />"; } echo '<br /></div>'; echo '<br class="clearBoth" />'; ?>

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by knighs2 View Post
    Hi There,

I am using combination discounts and have been trying to get the marketing code (desplay) to show within the tabs. So far I can only get it to apear outside of the tabs. Where ever i place the code ie under product name or under the attributes etc it will not show up only when its out of the tabs area.

Below is the code. Any idea how i can get this to show on the tab ?

Thanks
    Shane
    <?php $value = "ot_combination_discounts.php"; include_once(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/modules/order_total/', $value, 'false')); include_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . "order_total/" . $value); $discount = new ot_combination_discounts(); echo '<div class="content" id="combinationDiscountPolicy">'; $resp = $discount->get_discount_info($_GET['products_id'], $current_category_id); for ($i=0, $n=count($resp); $i<$n; $i++) { echo $resp[$i] . "<br />"; } echo '</div>'; // "reverse" discount logic echo '<div class="content" id="combinationDiscountPolicyReverse">'; $resp = $discount->get_reverse_discount_info($_GET['products_id'], $current_category_id); for ($i=0, $n=count($resp); $i<$n; $i++) { echo $resp[$i] . "<br />"; } echo '<br /></div>'; echo '<br class="clearBoth" />'; ?>
    To get code in the tab, you will need to add it to the tpl_tabbed_products_lite.php file. I've PM'd you about some other modifications that I can help with too.

Hi, is there anyway i can have a scroll bar in one of my tabs? My first tab is product description, and one of my descriptions for my product is really long and trails down really far. I would like to put a scroll in my tab but dont know the html for it?

Also, even when i turn off global additional images, it still puts the additional images in a tab, how can i stop this?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kitten091182 View Post
    Hi, is there anyway i can have a scroll bar in one of my tabs? My first tab is product description, and one of my descriptions for my product is really long and trails down really far. I would like to put a scroll in my tab but dont know the html for it?

Also, even when i turn off global additional images, it still puts the additional images in a tab, how can i stop this?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

You could add <textarea></textarea> code to your product description or hardcode it in the tpl_tabbed_products_lite.php file in the templates directory.

Got a link to your site to see the additional images problem?

*site contains adult content*

http://www.twistedtaboo.co.uk/store/...roducts_id=218

this is a link to the page. As you can see, the additional image is in the tab even though it is turned to off. I wanted to integrate swap images in mouseover into my site, and so didnt want the images in the tabs. Although now after uploading the files for it to my server, it seems more trouble than it is worth!! So probably gona scrap it anyway. Would still like a solution for this problem though if possible?

Plugin Contributions

Can this work with ZenMagick also?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by glitchbit View Post
    Can this work with ZenMagick also?
    I don't really know what ZenMagick is. I've looked at the site a few times but I can't understand what it is based on its description.