Thread: data base

Plugin Contributions

Default data base

I put the new catalog on a different folder and migrated the data base from ver1.27 into it. Everything is working, however, some of my customer base is blank when I go into the admin panel and try to look at the info to edit the customers. I tried re- submitting the info and it just wont take it. I also tried to hand put the info back in and hit update and it doesn't give me an error code but it is still blank. Do you have any suggestions that I may have missed?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: data base

You might provide additional information such as you migrated the DB from 1.2.7 to what ver??
    How you created the backup...what settings you might have used, how you are re-submitting this info; in the admin or directly to the DB, etc.

This will aid one in determining possible problems.

This will require a DB individual to solve.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I put a complete 1.3 version on and took the data I had in 1.27 into the new data base. I also did the 1.31 update on this particular catalog. I cannot delete any of my customers nor can I get their data to go back into the new data base from the old. Hope that is more than what I gave last time.

Plugin Contributions

You might peruse the 1.2x to 1.3 upgrade section.

As I recall one installs 1.3.x and then drops the DB, structure and all. Then runs a restore from the 1.2.x backup file.

Then re-runs the ZC_Install and will be presented with a selection to upgrade the DB and this corrects the DB structure to the new version with the data preserved.

If this is not the procedure you used, you might check the posts first to verify that I have not had a brain laspse, and if you find that I recall even close to correct proceed as outlined in the posts.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I got the data base to take the info now, after I installed the 1.31 upgrade, but now when I go to change my catalog items I am getting a 403 forbidden error which I was not getting before? here is a portion of my log file:

[Thu Jun 1 10:19:11 2006] [error] [client 204.118.103.129] File does not exist: /home/freedivo/public_html/files/_themes/free-divorce-forms/edgbkgnd.gif [Thu Jun 1 10:19:08 2006] [error] [client 67.21.178.38] File does not exist: /home/freedivo/public_html/files/_themes/free-divorce-forms/edgbkgnd.gif [Thu Jun 1 10:17:32 2006] [error] [client 64.105.64.25] File does not exist: /home/freedivo/public_html/files/_themes/free-divorce-forms/edgbkgnd.gif [Thu Jun 1 10:14:58 2006] [error] [client 64.12.116.199] File does not exist: /home/freedivo/public_html/files/_themes/free-divorce-forms/edgbkgnd.gif [Thu Jun 1 10:14:15 2006] [error] [client 66.66.234.161] mod_security: Access denied with code 403. Error verifying files: Received no output from the approver script (execution failed?) "/usr/local/bin/ftpfilter" [hostname "freedivorceforms.net"] [uri "/armor/admin/product.php?cPath=6&product_type=1&pID=17&action=new_product_preview&page=1"] Can't open perl script "/usr/local/bin/ftpfilter": Permission denied [Thu Jun 1 10:12:39 2006] [error] [client 66.66.234.161] mod_security: Access denied with code 403. Error verifying files: Received no output from the approver script (execution failed?) "/usr/local/bin/ftpfilter" [hostname "freedivorceforms.net"] [uri "/armor/admin/product.php?cPath=6&product_type=1&pID=17&action=new_product_preview&page=1"] Can't open perl script "/usr/local/bin/ftpfilter": Permission denied [Thu Jun 1 10:09:04 2006] [error] [client 66.66.234.161] mod_security: Access denied with code 403. Error verifying files: Received no output from the approver script (execution failed?) "/usr/local/bin/ftpfilter" [hostname "freedivorceforms.net"] [uri "/armor/admin/product.php?cPath=9&product_type=1&pID=1&action=new_product_preview&page=1"] Can't open perl script "/usr/local/bin/ftpfilter": Permission denied [Thu Jun 1 10:07:09 2006] [error] [client 66.66.234.161] mod_security: Access denied with code 403. Error verifying files: Received no output from the approver script (execution failed?) "/usr/local/bin/ftpfilter" [hostname "freedivorceforms.net"] [uri "/armor/admin/product.php?

Plugin Contributions

Now I got the catalog to update by setting the permissions in the admin folder, but when I go to add an item to the cart and check out it will got to step 2, but will not proceed from there. I am almost thinking that another permission is wrong somewhere. Is there a list of what each floder is suppost to be at? I have a list, but it doesn't look complete. Nevertheless, Can you help?

Plugin Contributions

It seems that I cannot delete any items off the catalog, I cannot checkout to payment methold on the catalog but I can change the description in the admin of the catalog. I could use some assistance on this. I looked at several other similar requestes in this area but found no answers. Please help!