Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Froogle Merchant Center merged into GoogleBase

Also even in this thread this same behaviour has been reported a few times.
    And it has to be the same response in those cases: what other mods do they have installed, and how does their server set-up differ?

This mod works fine (out of the box) for a lot of people - so it's a matter of finding out why it doesn't work on your server/site/with your mods

Plugin Contributions

Demo store works with googlefroogle & Ultimate SEO on same server.

I have a bunch of contribs
    Code:
    Image Handler2.0  
    Zen lightbox 
    ezpopulate
    Simple google analytics
    SQL Backup
    tabbedlite
    Wordpress
    Testimonial manager
    google maps
    paypal express patch
    Ultimate SEO's
    Social Bookmarking
    Better together
    Css flyout
    USPS Click and Ship
    Link Manager 3
    google sitemaps
    google froogle feeder
    Maybe if someone with the same problem and has some of the same contribs, we could narrow it down.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Froogle Merchant Center merged into GoogleBase

Hi everyone,

I've loaded this mod and the product feed is created properly but I can't get it to upload through admin. Admin does not tell me of any errors (see below)but GoogleBase doesn't register any activity at all.

Froogle Data Feeder v.1.3.3 07.02.2007 20:45 started 2007/03/09 03:18:43
    Feed file - /home/bryony74/public_html/feed/froogle.txt
    Processing: Feed - No, Upload - Yes
    Upload started...
    Uploaded Successfully
    -r--r----- 1 ftp  root  169203 Mar 9 00:18 froogle.txt
    Connected to: uploads.google.comLogin ok:Current Directory Is: /-r--r----- 1 ftp  root  169203 Mar 9 00:18 froogle.txt

Upload ok!

If I save the file to my pc, then upload it through Google base manually the file uploads with no errors and items go live.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to try them.

Thanks
    Bryony

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bryony View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've loaded this mod and the product feed is created properly but I can't get it to upload through admin. Admin does not tell me of any errors (see below)but GoogleBase doesn't register any activity at all.

Froogle Data Feeder v.1.3.3 07.02.2007 20:45 started 2007/03/09 03:18:43
    Feed file - /home/bryony74/public_html/feed/froogle.txt
    Processing: Feed - No, Upload - Yes
    Upload started...
    Uploaded Successfully
    -r--r----- 1 ftp  root  169203 Mar 9 00:18 froogle.txt
    Connected to: uploads.google.comLogin ok:Current Directory Is: /-r--r----- 1 ftp  root  169203 Mar 9 00:18 froogle.txt

Upload ok!

If I save the file to my pc, then upload it through Google base manually the file uploads with no errors and items go live.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to try them.

Thanks
    Bryony
    Hi,

When I first set mine up, it didn't upload right away either... but I gave it some time, and eventually, they started to appear. Did you wait a while?

Plugin Contributions

I posted about this problem a few days ago. FTP uploads do not seem to be working with this mod despite it reporting the upload is successful. I have a cron running daily and this should update the feed on google by uploading a new feed, but the feed showing in Google base only shows the last time it was manually updated via the browser and not the FTP.

So I can confirm I have the same problem of Googlefroogle reporting the FTP upload is ok but not uploading the files. The only methods which appears to work is a manual upload and update via the browser.

I have been having problems for around a week now.

Plugin Contributions

Froogle Data Feeder v.1.3.3 07.02.2007 20:45 started 2007/03/09 00:00:02<br /> Feed file - /****/****/****/****/***/froogle.txt<br />
    Are you actually uploading your feed file from admin with the name 'froogle.txt'?

If you are, it's not going to work

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pixxi View Post
    Are you actually uploading your feed file from admin with the name 'froogle.txt'?

If you are, it's not going to work
    Nope - I am uploading it with the format: googleaccount_name_gmail_com.txt which is the same name as the googlefroogle setting in the zencart database and the feed filename in Google Base.

It seems the FTP no longer works on this contrib

I still haven't figured out what is causing the time out, because I don't have any older versions of this mod to compare it with. I have also run into another problem. When I try to generate a file, not only is it not generating all my products, but now I am getting the following error:

Warning: fopen(/home/<username>/public_html/feed/books-japan-online.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/<username>/public_html/googlefroogle.php on line 174
    Error opening froogle output file "/home/<username>/public_html/feed/books-japan-online.txt"
    I uninstalled and reinstalled this mod twice. If I keep the file under it's default name froogle, it doesn't give me this error. I also renamed the file in Google Froogle Configuration to the registered feed that I have for google base.
    Rich People scream, Wealthy people whisper

www.cooltechcentral.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ctcentralinfo View Post
    If I keep the file under it's default name froogle, it doesn't give me this error. I also renamed the file in Google Froogle Configuration to the registered feed that I have for google base.
    The mod does not create a new feed file. You have to create it yourself. (then the mod overwrites the file each time you generate a feed... with the same filename).

The default feed filename refers to a 0KB (empty) file you uploaded from the mod package (froogle.txt) and the mod is able to write to that files since which you have set write permissions.

If you decide to write to a different feed file (as you have) then you have to first create (or upload) an empty (0KB) file with that specific filename and also set the correct write permissions on that new file.

I have no ideas regarding your timeout issues. Sorry.

Woody

Plugin Contributions

Did anyone notice the Feb 15 2007 posting of a "Google Froogle Feeder 1.33a" mod in Zen cart downloads area (uploaded by Allan Aoyama)? I did not observe a release announcement in this thread on the Contributions forum. Apparently just includes a SQL typo fix for the last version Andrew released.

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=473

Anyone install this version (either fresh install or upgrade over previous feeder version) and have any issues or success to report? Any menu issues?

Woody

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast